Chapter 11

Jack's pov :

So apparently we're telling people we're going to be moving in together.

Vinnie sent me our dialogue planning of the podcast and he talks of us moving in together.

How am I supposed to talk about it knowing I'm mad at him.

I've been hanging out with Addison so much, and I honestly think it irks Vinnie.

Whenever Addison is even brought up, Vinnie changes the subject.

I kinda like how mad he gets.

He knows that I do that just to see what he does.

If he didn't he'd just be dumb.

He's been trying so much shit.

Messaging me every morning even though he had already moved in.

All of his things are already in the spare room.

He doesn't come to bed until I'm sleeping which I realized when I woke up in the middle of the night.

His arm draped over my waist, my back to his front.

I may or may not have layed back down in his arms.

"J" I hear Vinnie call me, I'm in the room and he's in the living room.

"J" he calls again.

Just because I used to run whenever he calls, he thinks im still doing it after he hurt me.

"Jack, your friend Addison is here" he shouts and then I go out.

When I come there it's just Vinnie on the couch.

"Where's addi?" I ask him.

"not here, come watch a movie with me"he tells me, not ask.

The table has snacks and popcorn on it aswell and some drinks.

"Are you dumb?"

"I just want to watch a movie with my boyfriend, what's dumb about that"

"what's dumb is that you don't fucking take responsibility for you actions or whatever and think I should be okay and continue whatever this even is anymore"

"You want to break up then?" He asks.

"You want too?" I ask him.

"I'm asking you. You don't know what we are right and all that shit right. I've been fucking trying but you don't even care"

"BUYING THINGS I LIKE AND FORCING ME TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH YOU IS NOT FUCKING FIXING ANYTHING WHAT THE HELL"

"what am I supposed to do then? I just want to cuddle my boyfriend, watch movies and have fun but I guess it's my fault"

"you know what, just I don't even know figure it out yourself at this point or just leave me" I say then turn around and start to walk.

"jack..."

I turn around, and he looks like he wants to cry.

"I love you"

I turn back around and walk on till the room.

Locking the door behind me.

"I love you" I whisper as I launch myself at the bed.

Crying