38💗

Sidharth entered in  their bedroom. It was their first night after marriage. He was feeling nervous, excited and happy.

Today he has officially made her his wife, in front of the whole freaking world and the feeling was surreal.

As soon as he closed the door, he saw that their room was decorated beautifully with rose patels and candles. The atmosphere of the room was quite romantic.

He looked at his decorated bed but couldn't find his wife there!

Sid: naaz....kaha ho?

He heard a giggling sound from the other side of the bed and went there!

He saw that his naaz was sitting on the floor and playing a bridal game !!!

She had already removed her makeup and jewelry. She was munching her favourite chips and saying..

Sana: haye Meri pyaari dulhaan! Aaj toh aap ka dulha aap ko dekh k hi behosh ho jayega! Ekdum acche se makeup kar dungi mai aap ki. Dekh lena bohot pyaari lago gi.

He softly chuckled and said ..

Sid: Iss dulhan ki dulhe ka toh paata nahi par mujhe meri dulhaan without makeup hi jada pyaari lagti hai.

She gasped and looked at him.

Sana: aap kaab aaye?

Sid: Jaab aap apni dulhaan ko saja rahi thi taab.

Sana: oh !!! Wo na mai bore ho rahi thi , aap aa hi nahi rahe the, iss liye maine naya game download ki hai! Bohot maje ki hai , aap khelenge?

Sid; naaz aaj ki raat bridal game kon khelta hai?

Sana: mai khelti hoon.

She softly replied making him laugh.

He took her in his arms making her shocked.

Sana: kya kar rahe hai aap?.

Sid: aap filhal apni iss dulhaan ko rest lene dijiye. Kyun ki aap k shohar ko aap ki jaroorat hai.

She blushed a little , then giggled and kissed his cheeks!

He made her sit in the bed softly and looked at her with all his love!

His intense gaze made her blush. But sana being sana , she patted his shoulder and said ..

Sana: aur bataiye shohar ji, kaisa feel kar rahe hai nikah k baad? Apne ajaadi k dino ko miss kar rahe hai na?

He chuckled.

Sid: haan bohot! Aab lag raha hai bachelor life jada sahi tha!!

Sana: haye meri dil ki baat hi bol diya apne! Aap ko paata? Mai single thi na taab kitne ladke line maarte the mere pe? Aab toh koi nahi maarega!!! Bohot hi dukh ki baat hai.

He held her hand possessively and said ....

Sid: tumpe koi line maar bhi nahi saakta! Tum Sidharth Khan ki ho aur rahogi.

His way of showing rights made her so happy but then she can't just stop her dramatic self.

She started laughing making him confused.

Sid: Umm did I miss the joke?

Sana : apne kya dialogue maara hai sidhaaarth!  Bohot accha bohot accha ! I am impressed!

Sidharth shaked his head in disbelief.

Sana: accha baat sunein, mera taufa kaha hai? Aaj humari pehli raat hai na?