21

Kris woke up gasping, it was so hot it felt like her skin was on fire. But it made no sense, it was quite cool in the cabin and her heat wasn't due for several months. Then she felt it, the hot breath and skin against her. The small puffs of Tae's breath brushing across her neck, the massive expanse of his chest against her back. He was whimpering and whining so softly in his sleep. His heat was here, in full force.

She rolled over, gently pushing him onto his back. Maybe she can give him some relief without him waking up. That would be the best case scenario, he's going to need all the rest he can get and it's still early, not even that crazy Alpha of hers is up yet. Tae was already naked, not wanting to deal with more laundry than he had to because of his slick, Kris was only wearing one of his shirts and nothing else. It calmed Tae's wolf, seeing her wearing his things. Which was strange, Omega's usually craved wearing their mates things, not the other way around.

It made her smile, knowing this was just another sign of how compatible they actually are. His wolf wanted this, wanted her. Truly wanted her, he was going into the Alpha/Beta role in a way. While she would have done anything to make him happy, including finding some way to give him a knot if that's what he truly wanted or needed. It was comforting to think that she might be enough, just how she is.

She skipped the fanfare, he was asleep and in pain. Relief is the only thing that matters right now, she wanted his whimpers to stop and turn into moans of pleasure. She wanted her lips around him, taking him as deep as she could, to taste him. She was curious about his slick, how it tasted, but she refrained. Not wanting to upset him or make him uncomfortable in any way. She knew what his cum tasted like, even in pre-heat he was needy. 

But that didn't bother her, this was her intended and she loved the taste of him. He wasn't sweet like she heard most Omegas were, he was more rich, deeper. Whereas most Omegas taste like overly done desserts, Tae was more like a salted caramel cheesecake. The layers of sweet, tart and savory layered into everything she ever wanted. If this is what his skin and cum was like to her, she wasn't sure she'd survive his slick.

It didn't take long, just a few bobs of her head and a few flicks of her tongue and she got to drown in his taste. His body sagged, face no longer in pain as he sighed softly and went deeper into slumber. She looked outside, the sun finally breaking over the horizon. Might as well go get fresh water now while he's sleeping and hopefully in a lull.

Jin and Kat were out there, chatting with buckets in their hands as well. Jin scrunched up his nose, "yuck, I'm so glad you are here to deal with him in his heat. He's so whiny." 

"He's not anymore whiny than you are I'm sure, or I am," she shrugged her shoulders, ready to defend her mate.

"Come on you two, let's go get water. One of us has to get back to fucking and it's not Kris," the Beta smirked as she walked towards the river.

"Why do we not have a fucking well? I'm pregnant and this is only going to get harder," Jin whined as his hand went to his stomach.

Kat stopped and looked at Jin, "why don't you have one? Like I feel like that's something that would be beneficial to us and Yoongi doesn't seem like the type to NOT do that for everyone."

Jin shrugged, "something about the only place it would work was behind the community center and he didn't like the placement so he never did it. He wanted it centered in the village, not almost hidden away. I didn't ask questions, he's the wood master."

Mandy smiled as she made her plans for her next project.

Kris got back with the water and cleaned the sweat off of Tae's body, the next few hours were spent in a haze. A haze of Tae begging her to touch him there, his ass presented in the air. But she wouldn't break his trust, he told her repeatedly that he didn't want that. "Tae I can't, anything else."

He flopped over onto his back, "ride me, hold me down. I don't know, I just, I need something Kris."

So she crawled on top of him, sliding down his length, hands pinning his chest down. It worked, his wolf calmed down, "mate me Tae, please."

"You first, please Baby. I need you to do it first. I'm sorry, I-"

She sushed him, a finger to his lips to stop his scramble. "That's fine." She leaned down, nosing at his neck, wanting to find the perfect spot that will hold her mark forever, that will show the world that this man, this Omega, was hers and she was proud of him. She bit him, a lot harder than she intended to, but then she felt his cum inside her, heard his moans next to her ear, and the rush of emotions connecting them.

When she pulled back to look at him, his bright blue eyes were shining, his white hair almost glowing. "I love you, Tae," she whispered afraid that the air was going to take her words away from the safety of their cabin.

"I love you, Baby," his large palm was resting at the back of her neck, "my turn." He flipped their positions, shoving his face into her scent gland as he nipped and licked at it, before he latched on and finished their connection. His hips started to move and he didn't let go until they both came again, his teeth finally letting go as their love swirled around them.

They stayed in that cabin for a full week, food and water was left for them on their front steps and when his heat finally broke, he kept her for a few more days. Not ready to share her with the world. He was so possessive, scenting her, not letting her leave the nest. He growled the first time she tried.