27 | His honesty

I stared at him completely lost for words, it felt everything that happened months ago is now piling up in front of him

I stared at him completely lost for words, it felt everything that happened months ago is now piling up in front of him. More tears were falling from my eyes, I was unable to confide myself any longer because it was impossible to do standing in front of him.

"You told her everything about us, how could you do that to me?" I whispered, very harshly.

"I didn't mean to, it was an accident." He said, his eyes turning bloodshot red.

"An accident?" I exhaled, my breathing was shaky and uneven as my emotions. "It doesn't even hurt that you told her, what hurts is that you were honest with her when you weren't with me."

My lips were quivering so bad, that my mascara was probably completely ruined. My shaky hands wrapped around my body hugging myself for some sort of comfort, I'm always comforting myself. His eyes were watching the tears pour down my cheeks, his hand twitched at the sight of my sadness.

"I didn't tell her anything, I just was drunk and upset and she heard everything." He said.

"Why were you upset?" I asked, all I wanted was his honesty.

He stepped closer to me, his piercing eyes not fading away from mine. His head tilted to the side as his hand slowly lifted against my wet cheek, he softly stroked my cheek with his thumb causing my body to fill with warmth. My body instantly relaxed by just his simple touch, no one has that type of control over me.

"Because your mere existence overwhelms me, because you have my devotion entirely." He whispered, his voice echoing inside my head.

I was flabbergasted with joy but also paralyzed with fear all at the same time.

"Knowing that Bodhi was the father of your child has led me to believe that you're capable of loving him, and it nearly destroyed me."

He was so calm and collected but his words were filled with emotions, my eyes blinked rapidly remembering how I ruined everything.

"I never wanted to hurt you, I never wanted any of this." I said, my voice cracking mid-sentence.

"But you have it, you have me by the throat and I can't breathe, function, or even love someone else without thinking of you, without wanting you." He said with urgency, his voice holding no lie or shyness.

"She's pregnant, and I am engaged to your son." I whispered, my hand touching my flat stomach trying to hold back everything.

"Fuck everyone else, just tell me what you want?" He said, his other hand touching my cheek lifting my face higher to meet his better. "That's all I care about, is what you want."

This was intimidating, I never get to think about myself because it's always about what's best for my family never about what's best for me.

"It's not that simple." I mumbled, my voice sounded strained.