(32)

I take the casserole out of the oven, and put it on the table. My stomach growls, but I know I can't eat any of it, Josh will know. My body still aches from before, and I think it's best if I just play nice until Ben gets the message and rescues us. Charlie finishes mixing up the iced tea, and puts it next to the glasses. We haven't run into Josh, or anyone important since we performed operation 'distraction'. I'm glad. Caleb wasn't even close to being done with me. The door opens, and Caleb walks in, followed by pretty much all of the gang. Caleb grins at the food, and walks up to me.

"Good job babe." He says, kissing my temple. "I'm starving." Right on cue, my stomach growls. "You hungry?" He smirks. "Cause me and Josh have already discussed that." He picks up a plate, and spoons some of the casserole onto it. He hands it to Charlie, who takes it confused. "Charlie gets to eat tonight, because she doesn't cause shit. You don't cause you decided to act like a child." I look at Charlie, who looks frantic, and I smile at her reassuringly.

"Don't worry about it Charlie." I say. "It's fine."

"How touching." Caleb states. "Charlie go to Josh's room, and don't come out tonight. I think Gemma can stay here and watch us eat." He pushes Charlie out the room, and slams the door. "Sit in the corner." He tells me. I sit down, just wanting to keep the peace. The door bursts open, and Josh waltzes in, grinning as he sees me alone.

"Have you been good Gemma?" He asks, standing above me. I frown, but slowly nod. He grabs my arm, and pulls me up roughly, placing me on a chair at the table. "You can watch us eat." Everybody sits down, and starts to eat, having there own conversations. I slump in my chair, zoning out, so tired. I don't know how long I can do this. Liam better come fast.

<><><><><><><><><>

Josh downs another bottle of beer, taking his time. They're not drunk, but they show no sign of going to bed. We've been here for hours. They won't stop talking. Girls. The stripper poles. Sex. Sex with girls. Sex with a girl on the stripper pole. Uh. I have learnt that all the girls that they kidnapped will be moved here either tomorrow, or the next day. God I hope Liam stops this whole thing before then. Josh looks at me and grins.

"You're going to love working here." He says. My heart drops. What?

"What do you mean?" I whisper. He burst out laughing, along with everyone else.

"Relax sis." He smirks. "You won't be open to the public. You'll clean, waitress, that kind of stuff. But you know, if the boys want a go now and then..." He grins wider. "I won't stop them." My blood runs cold at the thought. That will never happen.

"Are you a virgin?" Caleb asks. I stare at him wide eyed, but thankfully I don't have to answer. The door opens, and Drew walks in. When did he get here?

"Hello boys." He greets. "Hello Gemma." He says, meeting my eyes. "You were a surprise."

"Excuse me?" I ask annoyed.

"I didn't realise that you had attached yourself to Liam's gang." He says, sitting down. "But not to worry. Even if they find this place, they won't find you. It's easy to hide one person." Josh snaps his head up, alarmed. "What?" Drew asks, suspicious.

"Umm." Josh mumbles.

"It is just her, isn't it Josh?" Drew asks, an icy smile on his face.

"There's another girl." Josh says. "Ben's girlfriend. When we got to the house, she saw us. We had to take her with us, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to get away." Drew's eyes darken, and he puts his beer down.

"Where is she?" He growls.

"In my room." Josh says sheepishly.

"Do you know what's going to happen now?" Drew says angrily. "You've just given them double the reason to ambush us. While they're at it, they'll try to stop this whole business."

"She won't be a problem." Mark says. "We can control two of them." Drew glares at me, fuming.

"You don't take your eyes off them." He says. "They don't go outside." Everybody nods. "And as soon as possible, we split them up." Drew continues. "I know a guy that can use her."

"No!" I yell. No way are these assholes splitting us up. It's not happening.

"Oh yes." Drew growls, looking at me. "You will stay here and the other chick will go to my friend Aaron." He grins. "He has a place like this. And he needs girls." He smirks. "Is she hot?"

"That won't be a problem." Josh snorts. It's not happening. Liam will come before then.

"So." Drew says, turning his attention back to me. "How do you like this place?"

"A little crowded for me." I say shortly. He laughs, and nods.

"Better get used to it." He says, drinking his beer. "You're going to work here."

"So I've been told." I say, and start to stack the plates.

"Maybe I'll try you out." He murmurs, joking around with me.

"You go ahead and try." I say, smiling slightly. "But it will be the last time you ever have sex with a girl." He laughs in my face, standing up.

"I really doubt that." He says. "I'm quite good at what I do. You might even enjoy yourself."

"No chance in hell." I answer stonily. Drew chuckles, and sits back down.

"Go to bed Gemma." He says. "You're going to have company tomorrow. We're bringing the girls over."

"Really?" Josh asks. "When?"

"Tomorrow sometime." He says. "Probably mid day."

"We'll be ready." Josh says happily. He looks at me, and frowns. "Piss off Gemma." I turn around, and walk out the kitchen, heading to the room I slept in before. I look around cautiously, before ducking into Josh's room. Charlie looks up from the bed, and sighs.

"Thank god." She says. "I was worried."

"Drew's here." I say breathlessly. "The girls are coming tomorrow."

"What?"

"Yeah." I say, sitting down next to her. "And he didn't know you were here. They're going to split us up. He's going to send you to one of his friends." She goes pale, and shudders.

"Liam and Ben will come get us before that happens." She says. I'm not sure if she's trying to comfort me, or reassure herself. "Oh." She jolts up, and reaches under the bed. "I saved you half." She says, handing me the plate.

"You're a goddess." I praise, and start to shove the casserole down my throat. I scrape the bottom just in time, when we hear footsteps outside. I quickly hand her the plate, and rush into the hallway. I manage to jump onto the bed, just as Caleb smashes it open, closing it behind him. He grins when he sees me.

"That was quite a performance today." He says, ripping off his shirt.

"Which part?" I grumble. He doesn't bother answering, but just rips the covers off.

"You know." He says, lying down. "If you just cooperated it would be easier."

"So you keep telling me." I spit.

"You'll get used to it." He sighs. "Not like you have any other option. Go to bed." He turns off the light, and I hesitantly lay down, shuddering when I feel Caleb's arms surround me. Liam better hurry up before I do something drastic. Like supply Caleb with a breath mint.