Adrien + Marinette Sin (not my story)

fic is called Adrien's Senior Class Trip by ElectroMotive. This is a short story and series.

NONE OF THESE STORIES ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

... one hour into the flight...
Well this is great, Adrien. You're a stowaway on a cargo plane, hiding between two giant boxes of God-knows-what, you're dressed as a cat, headed for Africa, to get to Marinette in time. And there's no guarantee she'll even want to talk to me, I'm such an idiot.

... two hours into the flight...
Maybe I should have just waited to call Marinette? Nah, this is definitely more appropriate. After the way I hurt her, a simple video call wasn't gonna make things right.

... six hours into the flight...
Why did I do this? I should have brought more than just beef jerky to eat. It's good, but not "this is a whole meal" good.

... eight hours into the flight...
So if Alix is Bunnyx, Alya is Rena Rouge, Kagami is Ryuko, and Marinette is Multimouse, it seems Ladybug and I run in the same social circles. Although Marinette wasn't there when Miracle Queen enslaved the whole city. I wonder where Marinette was? She was definitely in the city at the time, I was with her and Kagami just a few minutes before. Also, Marinette has never been akumatized, neither have I. Weird.

... ten hours into the flight...
Did hamsterdance come first? Or Blue-da-ba-dee? I can't remember.

... eleven hours into the flight...
I think my ears just popped, we must be landing soon. Hopefully I can find a regional flight that'll get me closer to their resort.

***

"NATHALIE!" Gabriel's voice boomed through the foyer, "WHERE IS ADRIEN?!"

Nathalie rushed into Adrien's room to find Adrien not there, "I don't know sir, he seemed irritated with me last night so I gave him some privacy. I haven't seen him since."

Gabriel squared up with the Gorilla, "did you lose my son again? What the hell do I even pay you for?!"

"Sir, I can find him, just bear with me," said Nathalie.

"He probably snuck out to be with his friends, search their places first," said Gabriel.

"His friends are away on their senior class trip, the one you wouldn't let him go on."

"Well where is he then? He didn't just get up and go to Achu. Apparently neither of you even saw him leave!"

Nathalie pressed a few buttons on her tablet, "Here sir, I think this might be something: Facial recognition software just picked up a sixty-percent match for Adrien at an airport in Achu. It seems he did go to Africa against your orders."

"What? Let me see that," said Gabriel as he grabbed the tablet from Nathalie. He saw a late-teenage boy, dressed in an unbuttoned white shirt, with jeans. Gabriel held the tablet out for Nathalie, "we're going there. Get the mayor of whatever town his class is staying in on the phone."

"Sir," said Nathalie in her trademark monotone, "are we sure it's him? It was only a sixty-percent match."

"Where else would he be?" barked Gabriel, "get my plane ready, we leave now!"

***

Well this is just great, Adrien: You're sixteen kilometers from the resort, and you have no way of getting there except by using your super-endurance as Chat Noir, thought Adrien as he hunkered behind a rock just beyond the fence surrounding the second airport he stopped at, as if sneaking onto an international flight and stowing away on two airports wasn't bad enough, now I have to run all day through the savannah.