baby blue

-🧪 Sexually explicit content (angry smut so beware)

-🧪 Don't forget to vote and comment :) and follow me on twitter and tiktok!

-🧪TW: MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS!!!!! PLS PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Coffee machine, another thing you needed.

You and Pieck were already looking into apartments that you both could save up for in time. But before you even thought of moving in, you both desperately needed one for the dorm. The zombie walk to class was never worth it.

Robotically, you grabbed your keys, heading for the door. You opened it with your head hung low in thought. By no means were you expecting to see Eren standing there with his eyes sunken and a frown.

"Where are you going in such a rush? I didn't even tell you I was here," he lowly said.

You brushed past him to lock the door, "I'm going to the mall—there's a sale on candles at Bath and Body Works."

A slight hum came from Eren's chest, "Sounds serious."

"It is," you enunciated sternly. "Thirty-five for three big candles? That's a steal."

Eren watched as you wrenched the keys out of the door, "I'm coming with."

You looked back at him as you turned to walk down the hall towards the stairs, "Perfect. Now I don't have to take the bus."

Eren scoffed while following you down the stairs, "Is that all I am to you? A ride to all your places?"

You looked back at him, "Is that all I am to you? A booty call whose door you can show up at whenever?"

He moped, "No."

You smirked at him innocently, "Then you're not that to me either."

Eren let out an amused breath, walking into the parking lot with you, "Sometimes you scare me."

You hummed without looking at him, "I hear that a lot. Now get in, I don't have all day."

The boy sighed while getting in, "What did I get myself into?"

Once he started the car, he began driving to the mall as per requested. You always enjoyed your car rides with him. It consisted of the two of you ranting about your day. At times, you would complain about your professors or even annoying people at work. Other times, he would talk about how he hurt himself for the twelfth time while trying to land a certain move on his skateboard. All in all, you loved being in the car with him. As much as you loved to vent, you enjoyed him make the biggest deal about how his board tipped over or how he was hungry or something.

The whole world always talked about how quiet he was. It would make you smile because only you knew, he actually never knew how to shut up.

"Candles can't be the only thing you need, right?" he asked. "Why are you so obsessed with them anyway?"

You shut your car door while stepping through the parking lot with him, "The question is, why aren't you obsessed? I'd expect someone who smokes as much as you do would keep them around."

"I don't smoke so much anymore," he admitted, a slight shrug lifting his shoulders.

You cocked your head, "How come?"

"I smoke when life steals from me." He looked over at you, his teal eyes in a smile while his lips remained straight, "Lately, it's been generous."

You closed your eyes, turning your head down before opening them again and trying to hide a smile. The two of you walked into the massive enterprise that was Trost Mall.