CH. 39

hey boo bears, missed me? 🦦

'HERE' when you're here!

let's get into it.

"Ooh shit," Siraj growled, the room filled with slurping sounds that came from Soleil as she was on her back, her head hanging off the bed. Soleil held his dick in her hand, running her tongue over his shaft and then taking him further into her mouth.

She let go, placing her hands on his hips and prompting him to start fucking her throat. He firmly wrapped his hand around her throat, throwing his head back as pleasure overtook him. The moment they stepped foot in the hotel room, the sexual tension had become uncomfortably thick.

From the balcony to the shower, they just couldn't keep their hands off each other. Soleil's body was begging for him to devour her, to please her until she simply didn't want any more.

But before he could do that, she needed to show thanks. For the time he had put into the scavenger hunt and the picnic on the beach–the vacation, overall. She hadn't been spoiled like this before, he had set the bar for any other that may come along in the future.

She'd been so accustomed to the bare minimum, but for Siraj, this was only the bare minimum for him. He understood from their first date that Soleil wasn't used to being spoiled, and he needed to change that.

Siraj grunted his nut brewing for a third time. He thought after the second nut, that Soleil would stop but she kept sucking. His knees were damn near giving out on him, but it felt too damn good to complain. After all, he had all night to repay her.

Soleil cupped and massaged his balls, pulling his dick out of her mouth in a slow, painstaking motion; her tongue swirling around the tip as she moaned. Siraj's hips bucked, his toes curling as he finally bussed in her mouth.

She pulled away and licked over her lips, as she flipped over. She smirked to herself and got up, she reached over on the nightstand to grab the plastic container of peaches that were mixed with whipped cream.

Siraj beckoned her, laying back on the bed. Soleil walked back over to the bed, climbing onto it. "So, you gone put me in those cuffs or what?" Soleil continued smirking as she dipped the spoon into the container to scoop out some of the peaches.

Siraj hummed in response, nodding as he gently grabbed her wrist and brought the spoon down to his mouth. Soleil leaned down to kiss him, the sweetness of the whip cream coating his tongue.

He flipped them over, taking the container and placing it aside before he got off the bed and pulled Soleil closer to the edge. He grabbed one of the straps and cuffed it around her ankle, before doing the same with the other; her legs now arched and spread across the flatbed surface.

Soleil felt her heart thumping against her chest, as they held intense eye contact with each other as he started to bound her wrists.

She was nervous, it was the first time that she'd ever been tied up, however, it was something that she always wanted to try.

Siraj made her comfortable enough to try it, and she knew she was safe with him—that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

After they had gotten out of the shower, the tension between the lovers peaked through the ceiling. He teased her in the shower, touching and caressing her love spots, just enough to warm her up.

Siraj placed the container down on the nightstand, his hungry eyes taking time to admire her naked body that glistened under the dimmed lights. The air was heavy from the heat exuding off of their bodies, he was craving to have a taste of her.