19: she's not worth it

Few weeks later:

Yours and jungkook relationship is growing better. He started spending more time with you. And on the other hand you and Ashton also became good friends.

Present:

You were packing your bag to go home and jungkook entered your cabin.

'Let's go.'

He said taking his car keys out.

'Wait a minute I m almost done.'

You said zipping up your bag. You both entered the elevator but the doors were stopped by Ashton. He entered the elevator and gave you a smile.

'Y/n any plans for tonight?'

He asked you. Jungkook was standing infront of you both. His back was facing you. But his concentration was on your both conversation.

'Hm no.'

'So can I take you out for dinner?'

He asked smiling. Jungkook's jaw clenched and he was waiting for your answer.

'But why?'

'We have been friends for two months and we didn't go out yet. So I want to take this chance and go on a dinner with you.'

'Hm okay.'

You thought and said yes for him. Because what he said was right. You and Ashton became good friends but you both never hung out together so you thought it's not a wrong idea for going out with him.

Jungkook didn't expect that answer from you. He expected you to reject him. Jungkook felt anger built inside him.

You bid goodbye to jungkook and went with Ashton. You asked jungkook to join you guys but Ashton said he wanted to spend some time alone with you and jungkook was also not interested in joining you guys.

JUNGKOOK POV:

Why did I even expect her to say no? . Why dont I  like both of them being together?  They are just friends and their relationship shouldn't affect me. She is nothing but a friend to me so I shouldn't be bothered much.

Few days later:

I don't know why but m feeling hurt seeing y/n and Ashton being close to each other.

Did I do wrong by trusting her?

I went into my office and y/n came and told me today's schedule. We both worked on the project together. Ashton also joined us. He was taking every chance to talk with y/n. He is caracking jokes which aren't even funny but y/n is laughing and enjoying them.

Time skip ;

Our office hours has completed so we went into the elevator to go home. We reached down and we parted our ways to our cars. But before going Ashton kissed on y/n cheek bidding her goodbye making me shock. Y/n looked surprised too but she didn't say anything. My blood boiled and my veins popped out.  I didn't say anything and sat in the car. Y/n sat beside me. The whole time we both were silent.

Y/N POV:

I was shocked when Ashton kissed me. My whole body froze and my mind went black. I mean he is just a friend of mine and didn't know when did we even become so close that he can casually kiss me. I was out of words. We went home and jungkook was silent the whole time. He didn't speak to me and he even skipped his dinner. I don't know what's the matter with him.

A week later;

Jungkook has been avoiding me a little and i m feeling very bad.

Since the project is near maybe he is busy with his work.

I said to myself constantly to console myself. Ashton was busy too but not as much as jungkook.

I was waiting for jungkook when Ashton approached me. He said he wanted to talk to me about something important and wants me to meet him at his cabin.

JUNGKOOK POV:

It was raining so heavily. My work has been completed so I packed everything and went out of my cabin. Then heard Ashton talking on phone to someone.

'Yes I will confess her now and I m sure she likes me back too.'

He said. I didn't intend to hear but he was loud that I could hear everything so clearly. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. I shrugged off those thoughts because I shouldn't interfere in his personal life. But my steps halted when I heard my name. I froze on my stop and concentrated more on his talking.

'Of course she will chose me over jungkook.'

He said making my heart skip a beat. Is he talking about y/n?

'I know for sure she likes me. I can feel it. I will call you later after she accepts my confession.'

My heart ached when I heard that. He loves y/ n even though after he knows that she is my wife. He says y/n likes him too. Really?

I went down with a heavy heart and saw Ashton saying something to y/n. She smiled at him and followed him. My heart broke. She is really going to him. He will now confess her and she will chose him. My heart is clenching and can feel the pain in my heart.

I don't even love her but why does it hurt.

Maybe because I  trusted her. I believed in her. I believed that I would be happy with her. It's all my mistake.

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Why did I even trust her? Why did I believe her? Why did I open upto her? Why I thought that she could change me? I m the one to blame. Why did she give me hopes ?

She is like every other girl. She will also chose him over me. Because why not? He is more rich and handsome than me. I m a lonely person in the end. No one will love me for me. Why did I even let myself open upto her? I hate myself.

Tears threatened to roll down my eyes but  I controlled myself.

I promised myself that I won't get hurt again but here I m am again crying because of a girl.

I took my car keys and realised it was raining heavily.

How will y/n come home if I leave her alone?

Ugh why am I still thinking about her? She is with Ashton now, he will take care of her.

But she will throw a tantrum if I don't tell her I m leaving alone.

I will just text her.

I searched my pockets for my phone but I didn't find it.

Did I leave it in my cabin? Ugh fuvk.

I groaned in frustration and went up. I took my phone and looked at Ashtons door. It was half open and I can see y/n and Ashton standing close to each other. I scoffed.

This woman said she loves me but look at her now.

I shook my head and started walking.

'I love you beautiful. Be mine.'

i heard Ashton saying.

'What? Are you serious?'

Y/n asked a little bit shocked.

'Yes I love you so much. Just be mine and I will give you my everything.'

'Really?'

I heard excitement in y/n voice. My heart broke into million pieces. She is same like her. I am wrong to believe that y/n is different from others. I thought she really loves me. But, no she proved me wrong. A Tear rolled down my eye. I wiped it off and left from there.

She is not worth it jungkook.

I said to myself.