I'm Engaged to an Obsessive Male Lead

One day, Veillyn Orlando comes to the realization that she’s been living the last 21 years as a side character in a BL novel and is fated to die in one year! In light of this, Veillyn decides to escape her abusive family and live out the rest of her days in peace. However, her only way out is getting engaged to the male lead of the novel, Jellard Lieseltein. He seems like the perfect candidate for a contractual engagement because he’s into men, meaning there’s no risk of them actually falling in love with each other… But as the two spend more time together, Jellard seems to be falling for Veillyn. Will Veillyn be able to navigate her growing feelings for Jellard while keeping her inevitable death a secret?

Currently manga has 38 chapters ongoing so I'll share spoilers what happens next
(Those are not my spoilers I got them from spoiler forum)

Banquet at the Adelvians​
Meeting Dorel & the Ducal Couple:
Spoiler
• FL always labels her looks as mediocre . They decide to wear matching outfits. It was in shades of purple. Gellard was looking striking as ever. FL wore a brooch that ML bought. He's happy she's wearing it. He also gifted her a bouquet of roses.

• ML & Dorel came face to face. Of course they were acting like cats & dogs. ML is irked by their friendliness. Dorel purposely ignores ML & makes provoking remarks. He says the roses don't suit FL. He's inwardly saying he would've gifted her flowers that would go with her purple dress. Gellard realises Dorel doesn't see FL as a friend but he himself isn't aware of it. He was making faces when ML showed PDA. But later their relationship smoothens.

• ML-FL's meeting with the Duke & Duchess Adelvian was going really well. They are impressed with FL-ML's conduct. The Duke realises ML does like FL. But the couple also noticed their son's attention on FL. Dorel tries to take care of FL but accidentally blurts out if she's sick. The Duchess later said he should've been cautious as FL isn't married yet. FL & Duchess Florin talks in a friendly way.
Duchess Florin:
Spoiler
She was pen friend with ML's mom Celestine. Later they couldn't contact much. She also hesitated hearing Veillyn 'Orlando'. But like the archduke, she didn't project the parents hatred towards her. She told her about the dungeon's disease more.
Gellard's Strong Opinion:
Spoiler
Duke Adelvian has been monopolising mana stones for 3 generations. Gellard wants to make it available. So their conversation ends in an argument. It was a bad move for ML's blooming business. But Dorel had different opinions. He decides to collaborate with ML.
Etrina-Nellan, Nellan with Orlandos:
Spoiler
• On the other hand Count Orlando & Señorita (step mother) humiliates themselves. They couldn't even get the dress code proper, wearing a black funeral outfit. The carriage was also causing problems. Suddenly they were greeted by Nellan in the snow.

• Nellan comes to the party as Etrina's partner. Etrina was looking beautiful in a silver dress flaunting her beauty. FL shudders seeing her family. Dorel, Gellard tries to calm her. The Duke gladly welcomed Nellan. Though Nellan was the center of attraction. His whole attention was on Veillyn. Seeing FL break a tea cup, a smile crept up on his face. Etrina noticed this & became upset why he was looking at FL. Nellan saw the expression on Etrina seeing Gellard. Like the og story she was infatuated. He thought to himself everything is going to be the same, she's not going to get Gellard's heart. Even if he helps.
Veillyn & Nellan Confrontation:
Spoiler
Nellan asks FL to accompany him to watch the snow. FL decides to go as she also needs answers. Nellan confesses he lied about not knowing her at the hotel. Nellan garbbed her shoulder roughly & asked with shining eyes 'You too....?' But Etrina interrupts. She causes a scene. Gellard shields FL. FL asks ML to leave.
Nellan says he's a regressor. FL is the same. He says why she is siding with ML. They should work together & not interfare with each other's plan. He says, Let's kill Jellard together.
Etrina's Plan Backfire & Proposal from Adelvians:
Spoiler
• She tries to frame FL by saying she had affair with multiple men. Dorel says if it's true then he might have a chance, but it's slander. FL isn't timid like before. She also defies the allegations. ML is there to support. Etrina gets humiliated in front of the banquet. Duke & Duchess are surprised at Dorel's behaviour. A selfish person like him standing up for someone was new. They propose getting married to Dorel. Duke told FL that he would be reassured if Dorel's better half was her.