Chapter 99: Care For You.

(long chapter ahead... muahahaha!! also try to find the hidden dialogue in muzans thoughts)

"Good evening Mr. Deku! And that is...?" The policeman asked, "B-Bob..." Bob stuttered as he introduced himself. "Ah... It's nice to meet you Bob! I'm officer Ligma!" He smiled at Bob, "Oh... Nice to meet you Ligma-" Bob was cut off by the police officer. "LIGMA BALLS!!!" The man frantically laughed while Izuku sighed, He gave Bob an apologetic smile, "Don't mind him, he's always like that." he reassured Bob. "I'm just messing with you big man!" The police officer smacked Bob's back, "Well go ahead and look for any clues that can help us find Y/n." the police officer smiled and soon left. 

'How scary...' Bob thought as his back ached from the Police Officer's roughness.

The two of them entered Y/n's apartment, Bob looked around while Izuku went to your bedroom to look for something. "U-umm... Sir Midoriya... I'm not really sure as to how I could be of help with this case..." Bob told Izuku. "No worries! I'm sure you'll help me a lot!" He reassured him, "Aha...!" Izuku let out a proud smile as he got the informational book of 'Dating Games', "H-How can I help when I haven't even seen the missing person...?" Bob asked. "Oh right! I'm sorry... I got too excited that I forgot..." Izuku walked towards Bob as he whipped out his phone, "Let me show you a pic of us together." he added. 

Bob's eyes widened as soon as his eyes laid upon Y/n... She looked exactly like the Y/n he knew in his world... They both had the same name... Same hair... Same eyes... Same nose and lips... Same skin tone... Same body... The only difference was that she looked a little older in the picture. "W-Why..." Bob was confused, why... did Izuku's sister look so much like you...? "Does she... Look familiar to you?" Izuku asked, feeling a glimmer of hope as to how to find you. "I-I uhh... Y-Yeah..." Bob replied. 

Izuku's eyes widened, he frantically grabbed the informational book about 'Dating Games' and showed it to Bob. "What's this?" Bob asked, "It's... You'll understand when you look at it." Izuku replied. Bob was in shock, how did... How did an informational book about a game have a picture of his school...? Even his classmates!! 'Wait... W-Why does it say love interests on them...?' Bob thought as he skimmed through the pictures of Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Rengoku, Senjuro, Inosuke and many more... "Why does... It have a picture of my school...?" Bob looked at Izuku with concerned eyes. 

"His school...?? He did say that Y/n looked familiar... He also looked shocked when he looked at the love interests in the game so that means that there might be..." Izuku started his incoherent mumbling which intimidated Bob a little. After a minute, Izuku quickly looked at Bob. "OH MY GOD!! BOB!!! THANK YOU! I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA AS TO WHERE Y/N IS!!!" Izuku thanked Bob. 

-Meanwhile-

You frantically ran away from Zenitsu as tears roll down your cheek, the only thing on your mind was that you needed to get away and go to Blake or Yoriichi. "Y/n?" a voice spoke out, you looked to see Akaza, he was quick to understand what was happening. He quickly held you as he noticed that you were staggering, 'It must've been Zenitsu...' Akaza thought as he clenched his jaw. You, on the other hand, were panicking. You were trying to separate yourself from him but to no avail, you tried speaking but all of it came out as gibberish, you were scared and all you wanted to do was go home.

"A- I- P-Plea-" You were cut off as you shook in fear, you were practically sobbing at this point. A deep part of you felt embarrassed... not only that but you also felt fear, with the thought of... 'What if he's like Zenitsu...? And the others too.'... "Y/n, Y/n...! Hey... Calm down okay? Breathe..." he told you as he called out your name to gain your attention. You gasped as you looked at him, "Hey... Inhale..." he spoke out in a calming voice, "Exhale..." he added you did as you were told. "Alright, keep doing it. You're doing great okay? How about we move away from here?" he suggested. You nodded, as your legs struggled to follow him. If it weren't for his support, your legs wouldn't even be working right now out of fear.