32 | Mood changes

I feel the coldness of the wind on my skin making me shiver as I walk inside the campus building

I have two classes to attend to before I have to stop by the hospital today.

It's usually my day off but Dr.Clark says that It's important so, of course, I am going to go.

I wouldn't miss it. 

I rush upstairs to the third floor and walk inside the classroom taking a seat in the back of the room.

I convinced Hayden to drop me off at my house so I could change clothes and get ready, he wanted to wait for me but I demanded that I could drive here myself.

Honestly, I had the best sleep I have had in days and woke up with a pleasurable feeling.

I shuffle around the bed as I feel a soft touch on my thighs. Warm hands wrapped around them.

Soft kisses left their trail on my thigh before those warm hands open up my legs wide enough. His lips kissed the inside of my thigh before sucking on my thigh.

He continued his way up to where I felt the warmth of my wetness. A finger messaged my clit over the fabric of my panties and I shift around the bed again but his hands hold me in place.

His fingers hook on my underwear and pull them down my legs slowly. Trails of kisses continue up my leg and he bites the skin near my wetness. He bits harshly and my eyes flew open.

I notice his body under the blanket, to my legs and I smirk. I throw the blankets open and his head shoots up so his eyes meet mine. "Good morning baby!" His husky morning voice fills my ears with the smirk placed on his face.

My hand goes down to his hair and pulls on them softly. "Kiss me," I command, making eye contact with him. His grin grew and he lowered himself to me. His lips made contact with my clit, sucking on it.

His tongue does its dance and I let out a moan, tugging onto his hair.

I missed his tongue.

The warmth took over my body. His hands smoothed down my skin coming upwards, under his T-shirt and cupping my breasts. Pinching my nipples making me let out a breathless whimper.

His tongue moves down to my entrance and flicks it in and out of me, sucking my liquid. I whisper. "What do you want Aila?" He says against my opening.

I needed release. I needed him to make me release. "Your tongue. I want to cum on your tongue." I breathlessly say.

He stopped and got off of me laying down beside me. What the fuck.