Chapter 54- Master is getting more serious

Endymion looked confused and upset.

"Lisa is that really you?Why would you react this way? I understand that things are difficult but..."he stopped himself from saying more.

She had cuts all over her faces but she continued to speak.

"Yes obviously it is me! Cain got murdered in front of me ! That monster blackmailed us and made us meet in the middle of the night. If we didn't appear he would kill us on the spot! We didn't have the time to inform anyone. He made us choose someone to kill. Cain sacrificed himself for me!That mon...*sniffles*shot him in the heart.... Cain...*sniffles*"

Hm...This is obviously not Lisa. She would never react this way. She would panic like any other person but she would keep a sane mind as much as she could. Lisa would seek revenge not just run around and try to kill allies!

In the original novel there was one woman that worked under the mafia. She was known as the 'multiface'. She used make up to look like anyone. She was discovered later and got arrested. At some point her role was over and mafia had no use for her anymore so they threw her away.

The only thing that can stop her is...

I quickly run outside without hesitation.

I went to the kitchen and poured a big cup of water.

I came back running in full speed.

Endymion was shocked at my moves.

"Just what do you think you are doing?!" he said confused during my unexpected actions.

I went closer to the lady with a smirk.

"Huh... You think you can fool me?~ Bitch- I am not dumb."I said and splashed the water on her face.

Most make up came off and another woman's identity was revealed.

"Just who are you? Multiface? Did master sent you to trick us and make us distrust each other? He wanted to cause chaos, didn't he?" I said with a smile.

I can't believe that she can sound like Lisa and steal her face. That is a unique talent that mafia wouldn't miss for the world.

Multiface stared with rage.

"How did you know?- Just who are you to know my identity?!"

Endymion's face turned towards me with an expression full of suprise and admiration.

"The multiface. I remember that I heard her name by my father when I was little. I never actually believed that such a person existed. "he said with relief shown on his face.

"Master sent assassins to kill Lisa and president as a start. I can see that he is starting to get more serious. Could it be? Huh? Is he actually scared? Ahaha... "I laughed with anger.

Miss multiface sighed.

"That is right. He sent me here to fool you-"

Before she could finish her sentence I raised my foot and pressed it against her. The heels made the glasses get more in her skin. She screamed in pain.

"Are you sure that is all you can say miss? Don't waste my time."

I have to make her confess no matter what.

Endymion smirked , charmed by my behaviour.

He got a gun out of his pocket and pointed it at her head.

"Do exactly as the lady says. Say everything you know or else your brains will be blown."he said with an evil smile.

Her face gone pale for a moment. Fear could be seen in her eyes. It is as if she finally realized that she did indeed underestimate us. She thought we were a bunch of foolish kids, right?

She clenched her teeth and looked at me, straight in the eyes.

"I was just following orders. Master is going to end you even if I am discovered.Hehe... He is holding your friend Cain as a hostage. My part was to kill you so Lisa would be alone...all alone...In the end we would attack her and the president so master could finally get all the power."she said proudly.

So master is getting more serious and quick.

I glanced at Endymion.He has a serious expression...

He must have been planning something all this time too, right?

"Endymion... How came you didn't know any of this? Your spies should have inf-"

Before I could finish multiface started laughing and giggling.

"You think that master would actually let those flies live? They were all killed last night. The plan was perfect. There wasn't enough time for suspicion to arise."

W-what? They were all killed last night?

I gasped.

Endymion's face didn't change expression. He still has a serious expression.

What should I do?

Endymion glared at multiface and a smirk appeared on his face.

"You underestimate me too much multiface. Indeed my father won this round but he will lose the war.I will make sure of it."

He raised an eyebrow and his eyes were so cold.

"Goodbye miss. If only you weren't involved in this."he said and his eyes saddened for a second.

He pulled the trigger.

"Ah- Endymion no!-"I shouted and rushed to stop him without thinking.

To be continued...