Chapter 12

A/n: AND I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! I think, possibly, who knows anymore. 

Sorry for the really long hiatus, but I had a lot of things going on. Between drama in the musical and a lot of mental health issues, I have finally found time to do some writing again.  Yay!!! :)

I will be completely honest and say that I have absolutely no idea where this story is going. I have a very very very basic idea of what I'm going to do, but that's about it. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. 

Also, for those interested, my Instagram is rhyn_4267 and my writing blog on Tumblr is writingramblesandrandomness. (These are also on my bio) I post some random things on both so, there you go. My Instagram has some photos that I have taken and I hope to get some writing stuff posted sometime. My Tumblr had some story ideas or drabbles that I'm not turning into full stories, some theories, and analysts.

Now, onto the story!!!!

After the torturous bus ride, Marinette hurried out of the bus to meet up with her friends. Lila was consoled by her friends because she had to sit with the worst person in the class during the bus ride.

"Girl, we're going to tear that liar down. She won't be smiling for much longer." Alya glared at Marinette. Lila thanked her, but her head was singing a different tune.

I can't believe this girl. She just ditched her best friend just to be friends with me and yet Marinette still wins. Despite most of the class hating her, she somehow still wins at everything. Marinette's been winning the battles, but I will win this war.

Marinette was chattering excitedly with Chloe, excited to almost be done with the French class.

Mdme. Bustier clapped her hands. "Class, gather together. The tour guide will be here soon."

The class loosely gathered into a group with clear divisions again. Mdme. Bustier internally sighed as she lead the class into the lobby of WE Tower.

"Hello and welcome to Wayne Enterprises Tower- oh, hi Mari. Jay wants to talk to you, something about his suit jacket." Dick, who happened to be the tour guide, interrupted his speech when saw Marinette. He didn't know that he'd be the tour guide for her class. Two classes had won the all-expenses trip and he thought he was guiding the other one.

Marinette groaned. "Really? I swear I've told him a million times that I will not make him a black and red leather suit jacket. It can be all black with red accents, but no more than that."

"Wait, you actually made him a leather suit jacket?" Dick's eyes widened. "You have created a monster."

Marinette smiled. "Really? I made the monster? I actually stopped the monster with this one, Dick. He's only allowed to have it because he promised to not unalive certain people."

Dick nodded conspiratorially. "That's actually smart."

Marinette smirked. "What can I say, I'm a genius."

Dick chuckled and then turned back to the class. Lila was fuming that Marinette was so buddy-buddy with all the Waynes. "Sorry about that. Hello everyone, I am Richard or Dick Grayson. I will be your tour guard today..."

Marinette wasn't really paying attention because she had already been to WE Tower multiple times and because Jason had pulled her aside.

"Please, both?" He was giving her puppy eyes.

"I did, just not what you were thinking. I added red as the lining with red accents on the collar. Does that satisfy your needs to have the colours of your alter ego?" Marinette said the last part quietly so that no one else would hear. Jason smiled and hugged her, lifting her off her feet.

"Yes, that works! You're the best, pixie pop!" Jason spun her around and then placed her back down. "Demon-Spawn wants to announce your guys' relationship at the Gala and the old man agreed. I guess he's just sick of all the fan girls." Marinette giggled.

"Ok, see you, Jay." Marinette waved as she rejoined the class and whispered the news to her friends. Chloe squealed and Nino offered a fist bump. Marinette obliged as Kim and Alex congratulated her.

The tour was quite boring for Marinette, Chloe, and Nino; but Alex and Kim were entertained by the stories the three had that took place in WE Tower.

Mdme. Bustier frowned at the group in the back not paying attention. She walked up to them and started to speak to them quietly. "Children, you need to listen to the tour guide."

Marinette frowned. "It's not like we don't already know what he's telling us and more."

Mdme. Bustier gave Marinette a stern look. "Marinette, you and you friends will listen to the tour guide or I will be forced to separate you."

Marinette exchanged a look with her friends. "Fine. We'll be quiet." As Mdme. Bustier walked off, Marinette sighed.

"The tour's going to be over soon anyway."