032 Lie and Die

Thirty Two, Lie and Die

Dead silence was the only thing Luna could hear, besides Stiles' soft steady breathing from besides her. Her blue eyes lingered on the photo frame on Stiles' nightstand, the one of them, it had been covered. A frown lined her lips, she couldn't sleep, not even in the late hours of the night. She just wasn't tired, I suppose? But, surely, she was probaly scared too.

Luna's eyes flickered back to Stiles, she didn't want to wake him .. he was actually getting a good nights sleep. With a soft sigh Luna shuffled out of the boys bed, nearly tumbling on a cardboard box. Her eyes squinted down, Luna's more important things. The girl raised a brow as she sat on the boys floor, gently opening the lid. Her eyes widened, "oh, thank god." The girl snatched up her phone, a small gasp rippling past her as she powered the phone on — the brightness burning her eyes in the dark atmosphere.

She watched all the texts, dedicated post, and voicemails roll in from over the last two months in a half. Her heart hurt, she had been dead. The girls bottom teeth sunk into her puffy bottom lip as tears clouded her eyes.

malia: lydia said to do this, i think it's dumb. why text someone, when you know they won't answer.
malia: whatever, here goes nothing.
malia: i miss you..
malia: like a fucking lot. you were my best friend, we never declared that but i just felt it. you're my anchor, you didn't know that one either but i did .. luna you kept me grounded and i wish i could've had you to myself. but stiles was here first, he had you first.
malia: i guess what i'm trying to say is i love you.
malia: fuck luna willow sage i love you.

"Couldn't sleep?" Luna jumped, phone falling from her grasp into the box as she kicked it away. Stiles' eyes widened, a soft hand landing on the girls shoulder. "Lu? Don't worry, those are your things .. you can look at them." His words were soft, voice angelic. And God, how she fucking missed it.

"I-I have hurt so many people, and didn't even sit to ever really think about it."

"Luna, you know that isn't your fault. You can't control–"

"I-I can't control cause I'm a wild animal. I'm a monster, Stiles. Maybe things would've been better off if I stayed d–"

"No." The girls head whipped around to meet Stiles' glassy eyes, and she frowned. Luna, you've fucked up again. "Don't say that, god, fuck, please never say that. Luna you are my everything, and my everything was dead. S-So please, don't say shit like that. I need you." The girls chin wobbled gently as she watched Stiles tears fall silently. "I-I'm sorry.." She leant up on her knees, gently taking the boys face in her hands. The pads of her thumbs gently wiped away his tears, one after the other, like they almost didn't exist.

Her lips fell softly on his. The most delicate kiss they've probably ever shared, they were both warm and needing for each other. Two peas in a pod. Inseparable.