037 Don't Kill The Wrong Person

Thirty Seven, Don't Kill The Wrong Person

          Luna's baby blues followed Stiles' every single move, to writing masked people, to Tracy Stewart on his crime board. She felt sick, it was like poison ivy had crawled into her veins & settled there. Killing her slowly, for the second time. "I'm gonna take a shower," her words were soft, like honey from bee's. Stiles smiled gently at the girl, Luna's eyes locking on the cut adoring his skin. "And I-I think ... you should join me." Why was she suddenly so shy?

    Stiles' eyes flickered to hers, a glint in them. She was opening up, that's what this meant. "You sure?" The girl smiled, truly smiled as her hand extended out for his own.

The last time he had taken a shower with water this hot was the night Luna die. He was scrubbing so hard at his skin that he started to bleed while trying to rid of the blood already there. Noah, poor Noah, had to pull his scremaing & crying son from the shower. Shaking in his grasp, Stiles had finally snapped.

... And now, he stood in this very shower again with Luna. The girls face aimed up at the water, eyes shut, features still and peaceful. The pain of today washing away. Stiles eyes moved down the girls face, down the crevices of her neck & collar bones, down the valley of her breast, down her toned stomach, till his gaze finally stopped at her hips. His coco eyes burning into the small pea size tattoo that adore her moonlight skin. A small little S.

A smile lined his lips.

"Still think it was the best idea we ever have completed." His eyes flickered back up to her's at the sound of her voice, a warm teasing smile sat on her lips. "I can't believe you convinced me to get a matching tattoo with you.." Luna snickered, her finger tips running over the small L tattoo on Stiles' hip. "Spring break sophomore year was fun, hm?"

The boy beamed, warm hands gently cupping the girls face — they were brought together. As close as they could get in an empty home. Bare chest to bare chest. Smile to smile. Gaze to gaze. They were swimming in one another. "Luna, I love you. So fuckin' much. Baby, I would die for you."

The girl rolled her eyes, her own hands running up and down his sides slowly — even in the burning atmosphere he had chills on his skin. "And I love you, very so, love bug." Stiles beamed at the nickname.

Lips fell taut like little kids scrapping knees on a field day .. nerves & anxiety bubbling over. Disappearing done the drain with water. Luna's arms moved up the boys arms, Stiles' hands slipping into the girls wet hair as his lips moved from her own, but they never left her skin. Traveling down her cheek, jaw, neck, chest — nips with teeth, every now and then. Luna's hand ran through the boys hair slowly, her eyes following his every move. And his eyes, they were locked on her own.

Who would break away first?

A small whimper slipped past her as her feet left the ground, her legs wrapping around the boys waist as her back met the cold tile wall — water running down on the two. He was eye level with her breast, gaze still locked on her own. Permission. He was asking for permission. The girl nodded with a true smile, that smile soon fading into teeth clamping down on a bottom lip. Stiles' lips wrapped around a perky bud, a shudder rippling past Luna like a music cord.