042 Feed Your Hunger

Forty Two, Feed Your Hunger

Luna wasn't going to lie .. she could give less of a shit about saving Hayden right now. She wanted to go home. But, did she even have a home anymore? Liam had asked Scott to change Hayden, into a real wolf. The question had left a thick tension in the room, adding to the already existing tension. And to Liam's displease, Scott said no to his question. Rightfully so, Hayden looked like she wouldn't survive a slap across the cheek. "Liam, look at her. She's too weak. It will kill her.We don't even know what the mercury's doing to her. We don't even know if it is actually mercury! This can't be the only way to save her life."

Liam wasn't backing down, anger flared off his aura darkly. "It saved mine." Luna frowned, arms still wrapped around herself and she didn't even know what she was doing standing in this brick and steel room. She felt out of place, sick to her core. And she couldn't even blame the situation on anyone — she wasn't exactly sure what the situation even was. She just knew, everything was falling apart. And so, in her head, she blamed Theo. In her head she bashed his head in. In her head she made him cry.

It brought a chill to her skin.

"Liam — that was different. You were hanging off a ledge." Liam shook his head, "you promised. You said you'd do everything you could!" Voices were rising. Hearts were speeding. "Which is why I'm not going to do something I think is going to kill her!" And just like that Scott froze for a second, Liam's eyes widening — Scott was wheezing.

Luna watched the inhaler fly from Theo's palm to land in Scott's. What in fucks name was happening to them? "S-Scott?" Scott turned towards Luna, Liam, angrily returning to a dying Hayden. "You okay?" His hand gently landed on the girls arm, Luna taking in a shaking breath. "I—I don't know what I'm doing here, I shouldn't be here. I—I need to make sure Stiles is—"

"Luna, you whole life can't revolve around him."

The girls eyes widened slightly, taken back by the sudden out burst. "I need to know he's okay, that he hasn't driven his Jeep off a fucking cliff — alright?" Scott sighed, hand slowly leaving the girls cold arm. "And who gives a fuck if I want my whole world surrounding him. If I get hurt, it's on me." Scott frowned, "I just don't want to see you hurt, Luna."

Pushing open the front door of the Clinic felt harder than normal, "where are you going?" Luna paused her stressed walking — shoulders sagging as the girl rolled her eyes. Turning back towards Theo, "and why should you care?" The boy huffed, hands sliding into his front jean pockets. "Look, I just wanna make sure you don't run off and kill someone. It's the last thing we need right now."

   We? Who's we?

Luna laughed, "y'know — I hope everyone who's ever trusted you, sees how fucking stupid they're being. You don't give a shit. And quite frankly, I don't even think you're a really Werewolf—" The girl gasped out at the sudden clawed hands wrapped around her throat, her body slamming into the side of the Raeken boys truck. She could practically see the smoke coming from his ears, "don't talk about shit you don't know about. I'm here cause I care, you'll all be my Pack soon. Scott trusts me."