052 The Beast

Fifty Two, The Beast

Update: The game wasn't canceled. A possible forfeit, I doubt it.

A faint grimace sat on Luna's face. Her blue eyes stared at the handprint (Jordan Parrish's) burned into her upper arm from last night. Her finger gently ran over its edges, wincing softly at the touch. "Does Stiles know about that?" Luna looked up in the mirror, away from herself she met Kira's eyes. The girl holding onto her Lacrosse helmet.

Luna sighed, pulling down her jersey's sleeve. "He doesn't need to worry about me anymore then he already does. I'm fully convinced by twenty I will have sent him into a second heart attack."

Kira smiled gently, they were the only two girls in the Girls Locker Room. Luna gently scooped up her own helmet. "Second? When was the first?" Luna cracked a small smile, thinking for a moment. "Definitely when he's eighteen. Maybe, I'll get kidnapped again and he just plop." Kira's eyes widened slowly, "aren't you optimistic."

Luna smiled gently with a shrug as the two girls made their way out of the locker room. Meeting the boys & Malia in an abandoned class room. Scott going over details once more as the two walked in.

"Mason, you know your part." The darker boy nodded with a faint smile, "Corey and I break into the Devenford Bus and search their shoes."

Malia spoke next. "I take out the TV vans."

Stiles nodded. "Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game."

"The rest of us are looking for a size ten with a bloody sole."

This was literally a horror movie.

"Just out of curiosity," all eyes traveled towards Malia. "What if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him. Luna can barely stand straight, her battery is at, like, three percent."

Luna scoffed, gently. But, Kira smiled softly. "He's not." Malia's eyes traveled to the Alpha, Luna doing the same. The boy smiled, "she's right. I'm not." All eyes then flickered to Scott in a type of shock. He lifted his shirt, skin clear of pain and torture. Luna couldn't help and smile at this, a small part of her guilt chipped away. Scott was no longer hurting at her hands.

"It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House. I healed. When we were all together again, when we were a Pack."

Luna wished that thought worked for her. But, Malia, was right. Luna wasn't herself. And she didn't know how to fix it.

"The Beast doesn't have a Pack."