054 Bad Focus

Fifty Four, Bad Focus

          Luna had a bad sense of focusing. She knew that much. But standing in the Clinic, trying to listen to Stiles & Deaton, she knew something was really wrong. And it wasn't just her sense of no focus. This was something else.

       As Stiles & Deaton ventured off into the Clinic more, Luna's head titled towards the back doors. Her body carried her quietly, her claws poked out and shined in the moonlight of the night. A hand reached for one of the doors, slowly. And she jumped back as the door flew open on its own. Her eyes widened at the sight of Scott, Liam, and a Dread Doctor.

      Luna's heart stopped. "What— What is that? What is he doing here!" And suddenly, an alarm system went off in Stiles' head. At her panicked voice, Stiles hurried around, Deaton quick to follow. Scott took a deep breath, "he's still alive."

   This cannot be happening.

     The boys laid the Doctor onto the table. Luna stood as far away as she could, she could kill Scott right now from bringing that thing here. "Can you keep him alive?" Deaton hummed, a little perplexed, "I'm not sure he technically is alive."

    Liam scoffed, "screw keeping him alive. How do we get him to talk?"

    Stiles hummed, "personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough." All eyes floated towards the boy, who shrugged in defense. "What? These things lowkey ruined my girlfriends mind, torture sounds good!"

    'Come.'

    Luna's head spun around, she found nothing. What the Hell was that? The girl took gentle steps towards Stiles, hiding behind his form. He noticed, eyes full of question as he looked down at the girl. Her hand slowly wrapping around his wrist. "Did you guys hear that?" Stiles raised a brow in question. Though, Scott & Liam seem to hear what she was hearing.

    'Come to me.. To me!' 

   The five jumped back as the Dread Doctor shot up, a high pitched noise filling the area like rain on summer days. It was consistent. Winces sounded out, hands covered ears, and the room shook like a hurricane. The Dread Doctor was leaving. Luna had no interest in trying to stop him, unlike Liam, who ran for the thing. But he was shocked back, hard.

      A gasp ripped out as Luna was yanked towards the ground, back into Stiles' chest as all metal objects in the room slammed right into their back exit. "Holy shit," the girls chest was heaving like a spreading wildfire. Scott and Liam tried to run towards the exit, but we're stopped by Deaton's warning. "It's electrified."

      Then Scott voiced out, "the cane."

    Then Liam, "but they took it. They took the cane."