The Roon testaments (not a chapter)

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, her soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, she chose the path of perpetual torment.

In her ravenous hatred she found no peace, and with boiling blood she scoured the Umbral Plains, seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged her.

She wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of her claws, named her...

the Roon Slayer

the Roon Slayer...

Tempered by the sirens, her iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For alone, she was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought retribution in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and she hunted the slaves of Empress with barbarous cruelty; for she passed through the divide as none but siren had before.

And in her conquest against the blackened souls of the doomed, her prowess was shown. In her crusade, the seraphim bestowed upon her terrible power and speed, and with her might she crushed the obsidian pillars of the Blood Temples.

She set forth without pity upon the beasts of the nine circles. Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding, the Room Slayer, sought to end the dominion of the dark realm.

The age of her reckoning was uncounted. The scribes carved her name deep in the tablets of Hell across eons, and each battle etched terror in the hearts of the sirens.

They knew she would come, just as she always had, as she always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked. For she alone could draw strength from hee fallen foes, and ever her power grew, swift and unrelenting.

None could stand before the horde but the Room Slayer. Despair spread before her like a plague, striking fear into the shadow dwellers, driving them into deeper and darker pits. But from the depths of the abyss rose The Great One, a champion mightier than all who had come before. The Titan, of immeasurable power and ferocity. He strode upon the plain and faced the Room Slayer, and a mighty battle was fought on the desolate plains.

The Titan fought with the fury of the countless that had fallen at the Room Slayer's hand, but there fell the Titan, and in his defeat the shadow horde were routed.

And in her terrible rancor between worlds and through time, the Hell Walker found the wretch who shall not be named, but in her heresy was loyal to her evil cause. The wretch adorned the Room Slayer in a mighy armor, wrought in the forges of Hell, impenetrable and unyielding.

With sword and shield of adamantine strength, the Room Slayer set to banishing all that was left unbroken by her savagery to the void.

Yet as the mighty Titan fell and dread engulfed the armies of the Empress, the siren priests of the Blood Temples laid a trap to capture this scourge of Hell.

Insatiable, even by the vanquishing of the Great One, the Hell Walker sought prey in the tombs of the Blood Keep and blinded by her fervor, the lure drew her in.

The priests brought down the temple upon the Room Slayer, and in her defeat entombed her in the cursed sarcophagus.

The mark of the Room Slayer was burned upon her crypt, a warning to all Siren's that the terror within must never be freed. There she lies still, and ever more, in silent suffering.