I want to say something

Yeah, I just want to talk about this book of oneshots. And no, I'm not ending it. I don't want to end it. I really love making these oneshots. I'm just making some changes.

And those changes are:

1) Some oneshots won't be set on the BNHA universe, but it'll be on the female's universe. For example, if I make an Izuku X Marin Kitagawa oneshot, it'll be set on the My Dress-up Darling universe, so no Quirks and other stuffs from the BNHA.

2) Some oneshots will have Izuku being sent to the female's universe. For example, if I make an Izuku X Ruby Rose oneshot, Izuku will be transported to the RWBY universe via quirk or other RWBY characters powers. This means Izuku will still have One For All, but I can't guarantee if he'll have semblance. It's up to me if I want to give him one or not.

3) I will add more oneshots pairing Izuku with female characters from other media like cartoons, games, and doujins, just to name a few. Up to this point, I only have 1 oneshot involving a non-anime character. So, I intend to add more. For example, Izuku X Elsa from Frozen.

4) Some Izuku X BNHA female character will be AU. Like if I make an Izuku X Jirou, I can set it on a fantasy setting or just a normal world with no superpowers.

I added these changes because I have to admit that I'm having a hard time writing these oneshots being set to the BNHA universe. It's quite restricting and hard to fit the non-BNHA characters in it. And I actually want to make different oneshots involving non-anime characters, but I couldn't do it because of the restrictions I set up for this fic.

I know the rules I set before was quite dumb, so I'm changing it. Now, I can be more creative when it comes to the oneshots.

But, I won't guarantee that I'll have frequent updates. There are some oneshots that I want to make carefully, and there are some that I need to do research for because I either haven't watched the show or I need a refresher. But, I won't be dormant for too long. I will make some short oneshots if I couldn't prepare the other ones.

And just to repeat, you can request any female character, and I mean any character, I really mean it. If that female character is from "you-know-what", I'll add them. Yes, I'll add them. Just tell me where they came from, and I'll do my best to write them.

That's all I want to say, and have a nice day.