Skinner Brothers

One Year Later

John Marston and Uncle get off of the train to Saint Denis as Uncle had heard that Charles Smith was alive, and from what he heard Charles wasn't doing good.

"Back in Saint Denis...I never liked this place." John sneers as he steps onto the platform of the train station. "Well me neither." Uncle said as he stretches his back then the two men begin to walk off of the station. "All right. Let's go find that big sour bastard." Uncle said as they make it to the street.

"Sure...let’s split up..." John suggested. "Good idea...I'll take the saloons, you take the slums." Uncle said. "Now how about I take the saloons and you take the slums?" John asked as he walks away.

Uncle grumbles at this then goes the opposite way and begins to question people where they might know where Charles was. Eventually, he found someone saying that a man that fit Charles' description was doing fist fights at Saint Saturnines.

Uncle thanked the people and started heading that way. As he was walking along the streets, he heard a couple of voices but one of them said a familiar name. "You have done well, Mr Morgan." A voice said and Uncle turns to see Arthur talking to a curly blonde haired man. Uncle couldn't believe his eyes as he saw Arthur Morgan standing some feet away from him.

"I appreciate it, Oliver." Arthur said and Oliver pats his shoulder. "Say hello to the Mrs for me. I'll see you later." Oliver said as he walks away. "Thanks..." Arthur said and he starts to head to his horse.

"Arthur?" Uncle calls out and Arthur turns to him. "My Lord, it is you!" Uncle exclaims as he comes up to Arthur. "Uncle? You still around, you old sack of crap?" Arthur asked. "Oh, is that any way to greet an old friend?" Uncle asked. "More of an old irritation." Arthur said, as Uncle stands in front of him.

"What are you doing here anyway? How was that?" Uncle asked him. "I was talking business with my boss, if it's any of your concern." Arthur said and Uncle blows a raspberry. "That pretty boy there?" Uncle asked. "Yeah, he co-owns a lumber yard and I work there. And Oliver is actually Annebeth's really father." Arthur said.

"Oh, yes. Little Annebeth! How is she? And what about (y/n)?" Uncle asked him. "They're good. Annebeth's growing. So are the others." Arthur said. "Others?" Uncle asked. "Yeah, (y/n) and I have three kids together. Two boys and a girl. One of the boys (y/n) just gave birth to." Arthur said.

"Well, you old dog, look at you. Raising a family! Better than what John's doing..." Uncle said and this peeks Arthur's interest. "John? He's still alive?" He asked. "He sure is! He's here in town with me. We went to go look for Charles." Uncle said. "Take me to him..." Arthur said and Uncle nods and they began heading to Saint Saturnines.

"So...whatchu mean I'm doing better than John?" Arthur asked as they walk down the streets. "Well....Abigail left John...took Jack with her too." Uncle said. "What?! Why?" Arthur asked, stunned, and Uncle shrugs. "Cause he's an idiot." Uncle replied as they make it to Saint Saturnines and see John there.

"John, lookie here! Went to find one source bastard, ended up finding another one!" Uncle calls out and John looks up and his eyes widen in shock as he sees Arthur.
"Arthur?!" John said, shocked. "Hey, John." Arthur said and John walks up to him and the two give a quick hug to each other. "Oh, it's good to see you, brother." John said and Arthur smiles. "You too!" Arthur said. 

"I enjoy a reunion but we need to get Charles." Uncle said and they walk over to the side of the building. "So, you still with (y/n)?" John asked Arthur. "Yeah, we're still together. Now what's this I hear about Abigail leaving you?" Arthur said and John glares at Uncle. "It's...a long story." John said as they go around the corner of the building to see white balding man standing next to Charles, who had his back to them.