Who Are You?

^ Lauren London is hella fine and that's a fact.

I see that casting her as your mother was a terrible idea. I should've stuck with my first pick which was Taraji P Henson.

Luckily something will be revealed in this chapter that takes care of that problem. 😈

anyway on with the story

_________

I stood in my closet in a plain white t-shirt, boxers, and Nike socks. I grabbed a matching set consisting of sweatpants and a hoodie with some Louis Vuitton slides before walking out.

I sprayed some cologne and put on two diamond cuban link chains, a fully iced out Rolex, diamond stud earrings, a couple rings, and a new set of grillz that I just got

"Where the hell do you think you're going? You smell way too damn good." Maddy says barely walking in the room.

Her legs still fucked up from last night. I still don't think I put it down like that but according to her I did.

"To my momma house. She needs to talk to me about something." I answer.

"Oh you in trouble." She laughs.

"Girl I am too old to be getting in trouble. Besides I ain't even do anything." I chuckle.

"Just hurry back." She says.

"I'll try but you know moms love talking a lot." I reply.

I give Maddy a kiss before grabbing my phone and keys. I hop into my G-Wagon and enter the address into the GPS. This is my first time actually going to this woman's house.

It wasn't far away from mine. About a good ten to fifteen minutes away. I pulled up to a nice two story house. I walked right in not even caring about knocking.

"Ma?" I call out.

I don't get a response but hear noise from upstairs. The house was nicely decorated and really clean. I go up the steps following the sounds. What I'm assuming is the door to her bedroom, was slightly cracked so I opened it all the way.

Now I wish I would've knocked. She was barely dressed. I'm seeing body parts that I shouldn't be seeing. I immediately closed my eyes but the image is still stuck in my brain.

"You don't know what knocking is do you?" She asked.

"Nope." I asked with my eyes still closed.

I turn around and go back down the stairs. I feel so awkward like I basically just seen this woman naked. How am I supposed to erase that image from my mind?

While waiting for her to finish up I decided to look around the house. There was a lot of pictures on the walls and stuff. On the TV stand there was a photo album.