twelve

They weren't able to do a group study after what happened that evening.

It is only possible again because of Toono.

"Is..something wrong?" Just previously, he was envying the two's close relationship but now.. they look awkward to each other?

This made Toono look at them in confusion.

"W-What do you mean, no-nothing is wrong." It was Kyosuke who replied, almost immediately, while having his signature bright smile.

"..." (Y/n), who could understand the threat behind Kyosuke's murderous gaze, had chosen to shut himself up.

Toono accepted Kyosuke's words while still feeling that something going on with the two. Did they fight?

The supposed to be harmonious group study of the three turned deadly heavy overnight.

Though the two still tried to treat the innocent Toono like usual.

"How did you get that four-digit answer from 15 multiple by 30..?"

"...I'm really sorry......"

"I'm not scolding you."

It's Kyosuke's turn to silently watch the two people's interaction. He can't help it, he is confused and at the same time a little annoyed.

"You have to remember this way of solving huge numbers.. Try it again."

He's not always this gentle, right?

But (Y/n) isn't a noisy person as well, it confused Kyosuke whether he is just imagining things because of his anger towards his friend.

"Hey, you got this one wrong." Of course, (Y/n) didn't forget to check Kyosuke's sheet as well. "I think, you got confused on this part."

"Ok."

Slowly, the harmonious atmosphere they had on the first day of studying together came back a little.

"Hey, Kyosuke."

"What?"

"..Let's talk."

(Y/n) couldn't let things continue like this and since he is the wrong one, he should also be the one who initiate the truce.

A problem got solved that night.

But another problem hatched not that long after.

"..Tachibana-san..?"

"What?" There's a subtle surprise in (Y/n)'s tone that failed to be visible to anyone. As for the reason behind this surprise..

Ah, he's the kid from that night.

(Y/n) had spent a night with this student once. It intrigued him, what's his business with him when they don't personally know each other? With an open book in his hand, he look at the student and waited for him to talk.

"Ah... The third year, Akemi w-wants to talk to you." He hesitantly said while looking at anything but (Y/n).

"I see.." (Y/n) muttered before shifting his attention back to the book. Akemi always does this and (Y/n) never responded to any of his calls. Because.., why would he?

But the student isn't done yet with the message that Akemi wants him to deliver. "H-He also said that..your cousin is already talking with him."

"..Is that so."

When the student turned his back and left, (Y/n) immediately closed his book and put it under his desk. "....Didn't I tell them not to get him involved?" He also left soon after with a tired and annoyed expression on his face.

Loki Tachibana knew martial arts. But, Loki will have a hard time defending himself from that club. As he might only be able to defend his body and not his sanity.

He already warned them not to touch his 'cousin'. But why do they always disregard me? Thinking about this, (Y/n) sigh in irritation as he opened the club room's door, he doesn't need to knock. That's unnecessary when it comes to these people.

"Oh~! You came!!"

Akemi cheerfully greet (Y/n) and pushed him inside the room immediately.

"Where is he?"

"Whoo~?"

At Akemi's response, (Y/n) realizes that he got tricked. "Haa.." What followed his sigh is that demonic giggle of that blue-haired bitch.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

A/n: Eyo ( ' - ' )ノ

If you know Kimetsu No Yaiba / Demon Slayer, feel free to read that fan fiction I published.

Byee