𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

"  ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ.  "

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Ryung-Gu sat across from Joon-Woong in a daze, the male reaper stared blankly at the glass of soju that sat in front of him. 

"It's all my fault."

"You're her."

"They were sent by my father to hunt me and take me back."

"I-I'm sorry Ryung-Gu."

He should've stayed and consoled her, told her she was just a child and that it wasn't her fault. But he was swarmed with so many emotions that he silently left her alone. Ryung-Gu felt so confused and shocked, what were the chances that Yo Seo-Yun was that little girl he briefly met? Why did her own father send thugs to hunt her down? Why did they rape his mother?

All these questions swarmed through his head, leaving him lost. He felt angry, at who or what, he, himself did not know. Why? Why his mother? Why him? Why Seo-Yun? 

"Mr Lim?" Joon-Woong waved his hand in Ryung-Gu's face, attempting to get his attention for the second time.

"Hmm?" Ryung-Gu hummed, blinking serval times before looking at the taller man in front of him.

"I was asking if you found out what happened between Ms Koo and Ms Yo?" Ryung-Gu clenched his hands that laid in his lap. 

"No. I didn't." Ryung-Gu muttered, before taking a long drink of his soju. Joon-Woong slowly nodded, concern drowning out his usual puppy-like attitude.

"Ms Yo had that same look in her eyes from that night." He mumbled to himself, although Ryung-Gu caught it and sharply looked at him.

"What night?" Joon-Woong snapped his head up, looking like a dear caught in headlights. 

"I-Ms Yo told me not to say anything-" Ryung-Gu clenched his jaw and leaned forward, glaring at Joon-Woong.