ten

It's the second day of the group study.

Unfortunately, Toono wouldn't be able to come because his club has its group study.

"...."

"You seem pretty disappointed." Kyosuke immediately notices the dissatisfaction in (Y/n)'s face.

"Me? About what?"

"Toono not coming. That's quite unusual of you."

"Hm, I guess I'm accustomed to having him around now." (Y/n) didn't deny that he is comfortable with Toono, there's no reason to deny it.

"..Yeah, you even made him call you (Y/n)."

Honestly, he prefers being called by his first name than by his fake family name, Tachibana, as it just felt too weird on him. Even after living with that for months now.

But, (Y/n) still only make people call him (Y/n) quite rarely, and letting Toono call him that way, means he wants Toono to become closer to him.

"Ah.. Yeah, that's righ-"

"Meanwhile I just forced you to let me call you by your first name." Kyosuke cut his words with hmph in the tone of his voice.

"That's..." Is that forced?

Can you call it force just because the other suddenly and out of the blue did it? Even though it's not like he stopped the other from calling him (Y/n).

And even called Kyosuke by his first name after the other did.

"..."

But Kyosuke suddenly acting like this, (Y/n) isn't sure what it is exactly but he seems..

"What?"

(Y/n) silently stare at Kyosuke before saying what's on his mind. "Are you jealous?"

This short question made Kyosuke look at (Y/n) with wide eyes. "HAH!? Where did that suddenly come from!?!?"

"So you are jealous." (Y/n) shrugged his shoulder after Kyosuke's actions confirmed his suspicion.

"I told you—"

"Don't worry, you'll always be the first friend here."

Well, (Y/n) understand why would Kyosuke suddenly felt a bit jealous. They're the first buddies of each other in here after all.

And (Y/n) couldn't help but be happy at this jealousy that his buddy is feeling.

Weird, it's like this is my first time having a friend.

".....Tch, ..I don't really care."

"Yah yah. Let's just stu-"

Ughh!

"....."

A suspicious noise coming from Kyosuke's neighbor made (Y/n)'s words come to a stop.

Ugh! Ugh! Ughn!

Their eyes slowly went towards the wall and back to each other.

"Is this normal?" (Y/n) who isn't fazed at all, asks his friend who had grown stiff. "Your face says it."

Ah..

Suddenly, (Y/n) remembered seeing a mischievous smirk that seems to be directed at him before he went inside Kyosuke's room.

"I think I know—.."

About to tell Kyosuke his findings when a blooming tint of red that shows a person's innocence in such indecent activity appeared before his eyes.

"Oi.. Kyosuke."

(Y/n) is about to do a crime.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□