-Thirty eight-🔞

{A/N POV}

"Mhmm"

The sound of y/n's whimper echoes into the room before she curls her toes feeling her husband's fingers inside her most sensetive place.

He curls his finger inside her Making his middle finger touch the sensetive bud of her privet part.

Her eyes gets teary and he leans down to kiss her slightly parted lips before he demands

"Cum for me princess,make a mess on my hand okay?"

And with those words he makes his fingers move faster.

She whimpers again feeling overwhelmed because of the extreme plesure and wraps her arms around his neck before reaching her high.

Her body starts shaking and she runs out of breath,he pulls away from the kiss and slowly pulls out his fingers.

"My good girl"

He utters before leaning down to kiss her tear stained cheeks and forehead.

"Do you like Our new home baby? And bedroom?"

Yes they finally shifted to their new shaperate house, ik they were going to shift after their honeymoon but then jungkook decided to do erlier because they had to postpone their honeymoon for some more days and the reason was some urgent deals and meetings regarding his business.

It was only an hour after they shifted all the stuffs they nedded to bring and after entering into the bedroom the first thing jungkook did was pinning his wife on the nearby wall and kissing her till they end up on the bed.

Y/n was sprawled naked on the bed when her shirtless husband hoverd her making her shyly look away.

"Beautiful"

She answerd his previous question with closed eyes feeling his hand slowly sliding towards the exposed left breast of her,he groped the soft plumpy mussle before making his thumb tease her nipple making her bite her lower lip and moan.

A smirk formed on his lips as he leaned down to bite and lick the skin of her jaw and neck.

He was about to capture her lips but then suddenly his phone started ringing and he stopped, y/n opened her closed eyes and heard him saying

"Give me a minute love"

She nodded and he got off the bed to take the call Making her shyly cover herself with the duvet.

Her eyes roamed over his broad shoulders and exposed back when he was still talking on the call.

She curled her toes with red cheeks feeling some unusual thoughts occupying her head while admiring her husband.

She realised she hated the person that called him suddenly and made him get away from her.

She realised she needed him and needed to feel his warmth.