ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 2

Warning: There will be drama and curse words, as well as possessiveness and a slight obsession. 

I mean, who doesn't like drama? Not me, haha. Anyway, expect some English errors.

Again, if you don't like long chapters or drama, don't fucking read it.

This chapter contains 5000+ words, so I hope your eyes and mind are ready to read some juicy chapters!

_____

After the contract with that idiotic soul thinking he can do whatever he wants.

One thing that is wrong about it is that, once you become the Demon lord, as you promised yourself, every contract, even though it's not starting yet, gives you more power.

makes you invincible. Heck, you can compare yourself to morningstar himself, but it doesn't mean you don't have a limit.

Every person, angel, or demon, has their own limit.

He said he wanted to rule the earth, or what you like to call the middle part.

He is telling you his plan to make people believe that he is a god and wants to start a cult.

Wanting to make a mess around the middle part, just like the down part. Hearing him say that, you could only chuckle, amused that this fucking soul didn't know a thing about the middle part.

If he doesn't know, it's already chaos, global warming, animals going extinct, markets going up, and many many drugs around.

He was too sick to go around. As of now, he will do what he has long desired: rule the middle part.

Hearing him say that, reminded you of how you met Blitzo, and this reminded you to check on Loona.

You were away for so long that you didn't get a chance to check on Loona. You did check on her every birthday and gave her what she wanted.

But on her next birthday, she asked you to stay in hell for a year, despite the fact that you grew up there and may have missed your hometown; remember, you ran away after breaking that engagement.

You even destroyed half of your hometown, getting sick of the rules, laws, and control of your parents. For what you did, they deserved it, and now they can't even speak in front of you or think of you as a girl who will give birth to their grandchild.

But now, earning the title of Demon lord and almost as powerful as Lucifer, they can't utter another word and have stayed silent, and it is better if they did it sooner.

Even though you're busy with this contract, you're a demon lord who not only fulfills a soul's wish, but sometimes you use your power to make them think that you've already fulfilled their wish.

And it's fun to see them beg for a second chance. Just hearing it makes you angry as it reminds you of Stolas.

To know what happened to you and Stolas? You admit it, it was a teenage fight, but he didn't help you when you needed him the most, and the person you hope to have by your side in worse or better will be Stolas.

But who helps you instead? Blitzo, your ex-husband. He was there supporting you, but Stolas? No, it's the opposite of that. Maybe because he was so good of a son to Paimon, he believed everything that fucker said to him.

He was blaming you for all the faults, making you the villain in the story, not knowing why you did that or how you felt about his words.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • 《