Shinto Tournament Pt.10/Against our predecessor

He was just standing there, only his breathing, not anything else, the incarnation of evil was staring at them but not making any moves.

Noticing that they were still in the regions of Shinto, specifically Susanoo's own training ground.

Ajuka: (We need to move this fight somewhere else.)

Too many people will die if they fight here, more than likely the leaders of the other factions definitely felt that surge of energy.

A giant magic circle appeared under them and now they were in a place similar to the Devil civil war.

Serafall: (is it really too late?...)

Was all her efforts for nothing?

Gabriel, noticing her distress informed her of something else.

Gabriel: He may be his successor Serafall but he's fighting back...

Serafall: why do you sound so uncertain?

Gabriel: I could be mistaken about that I dont know, their energies are so similar it's hard to tell if it's your son or my brother.

Ajuka: He could be fusing with him. That might be—

—!

Noticing the creepy subtle twitches in his fingers Ajuka warns them telepathically and all of them looked ready for a fight.

Still staring at them but not doing anything other than twitches that were creepy to them.

Serafall: (Why isn't he doing anything, this is so nerve racking.)

Izou usually attacks first but it looked liked he was relying on—

Serafall: (Is he relying on instinct?)

He's not attacking because they themselves haven't attacked yet.

Serafall: (He's not himself right now.)
—!!!!

The incarnation of evil finally made a move,

Ajuka: Shit! Everyone move!

The reincarnation of Lucifer was in front of them whilst throwing a punch that will kill them if it hits any of them.