13. Hapiness

__________

If there is question who's the most happiest person or should I say wolf on the world, you know answer for sure.

Yes, yes, it's Jeon Jungkook.

Of course he is happy, who wouldn't be when their mate accepts him, right?

And plus that, Jungkook can get more than enough of Taehyung's scent now.

"Pup, are you sure that you are fine with showing your scent and rank?" Jungkook asks as they walks out from library after spending more than 1 hour there.

"You are with me, right?" Taehyung asks as he looks at Jungkook with small smile.

"Of course, always." Jungkook says.

"Then I'm sure." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods and smiles.

They walks through hallway and notices other students looking at them, well at Taehyung actually.

Faces of shock and surprise can be seen just like they can hear whispers of Taehyung being the prettiest omega they ever has seen.

Jungkook knows that but still he can't help but to get jealous a little.

So, he did what he thought it's the best.

He wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer to his body.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks and blushes.

"Making sure that they knows." Jungkook says.

"What that?" Taehyung says

"That you are mine pretty omega, pup." Jungkook says. Taehyung shook his head and giggles as they continues their way to the classroom.

Minghao, Jimin, Yoongi, Jhope and Woozi gasps as Taehyung and Jungkook walked in the classroom.

"I told you Kook!!" Mingyu yells and smirks. Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes.

"You are omega!! You are really omega!!" Minghao says then runs to Taehyung and literally snatches him from Jungkook's embrace which made Taehyung to giggle while his mate groaned.

Taehyung hugs Minghao back and they both giggles.

"I'm so happy that you are omega, now we can talk more about it." Minghao says. They pulls away and looks at others that have smile on their faces.

"Okeyy, if you are done, can I get my mate back?" Jungkook asks and pulls Taehyung to himself.

"Mate?? Taehyung is your mate??" Jimin asks, well he, Yoongi, Jhope, Woozi and others didn't knew.

"Yes, Taehyungie is my precious omega." Jungkook says which made Taehyung blush madly.

"Professor will be here soon." Taehyung says and everyone giggles on his shyness.

__________

TIME SKIP

Taehyung walks towards his home, soft smile on his face, his mate walking next to him.

What?

You thought Jungkook will let Taehyung go home alone now when they are together?

Hahahah, well you were wrong. We are talking about Jungkook here, hello!!!

"Jungkook, you really didn't need to walk home with me." Taehyung says.

"It's not problem for me pup and like this I can spent more time with you." Jungkook says.