ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 3

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of curses, some lime, in the end, angst, and attempted sexual content.

Also, drama again, people!

Like before, this chapter has 4000+ words, so if you don't like long chapters, don't freaking read them!

Happy reading!

_____

Nine years later,

Stolas woke up with the same dream again, dreaming of Y/N and Blitzo's child version at his favorite three, where things are still okay with them, he thought by telling Y/N parents, about the truth.

She will see that he was only doing that to protect Blitzo but herself as well, but he guesses he was wrong, hearing the news of how Y/N destroyed half the Northern Arc and the king and queen didn't utter a word.

fearing they would be next, and how his father almost got killed by Y/n's own hand. If it weren't for him, his father would have been dead by now.

And now, as a powerful demonic lord capable of taking any existing life, only a fool will invoke her name and enter into a foolish contract based solely on greed, desire, and lust. He could only sigh.

Because after that incident, he didn't hear any more news regarding Blitzo or Y/N.

He still remembers Y/n's last word.

Right there in front of him while he was protecting his father, he didn't see this form and he didn't want to see it again, as the image was still stuck in his head.

Y/N's Demon form looks like a shadow form with all the people that sinned screaming and trying to get out. It was because you consumed many mortals.

It was even said in the news that it's so horrifying that even the Demon lord feared to look at it, fearing that Y/N would grab them and consume them just like you did to the mortals on earth, even the Demon that made contact with you.

"I'll let you live just this once, Paimon... and you." Pointing at Stolas

"Think of this as a last warning... I only did this because you were my friend once, but don't think that I forgive you for what you've done! "

His whole body shivered, making his legs weak, but he needed to act strong. "I'm only doing what's best for you!"

"Best for me?" Then a loud, venomous laugh was heard.

"You did... now, observe what you did to me. I gotta say... even if you're a fake friend, you helped me achieve what I am today. You pushed me to my limit, and now... I want more!"

With that, it became a topic for a century, and how it was the last picture he saw of you.

He sat up in bed, his hand on his face, groaning from the memories.

'Again'

Upon removing the blanket and standing up from the bed, he then proceeds to walk in front of the mirror, which he used before to call Y/N. Just seeing it, he couldn't help but slam his hand on the table.

Even though he can replace it, he can't. It's the only memory he has left for Y/N, as you destroyed everything that resembles you.

He continued walking to his mini library, where he and Y/n used to read, after taking the pills on the table and gulping two tablets as he always did.