💀1💀

Jimins pov

"come onnnn hyungies!!! It's not even that scary!!" taehyung and me pull Jin and hobi towards the haunted house.
Jin huffs "these people are trained to scare the shit out of people!!" hoseok nods "exactly!! I'm not stepping foot into that house!!"

I roll my eyes "come onnnn, namjoon is inside~" Jin huffs "fucking damn husband of mine" he starts to walk without resistance. Hobi shakes his head "I have no reason to go into that demon hole!",

Yoonhi chuckles "dude it's only people acting they're not actually demons and they're also not actually gonna cut you open with a chainsaw" hoseok groans and then starts to walk

We walk up to the house and I turn around and gasp "holy shit.."

Jin laughs and turns around "nope" I grab his hand and we walk towards the stairs

Jin laughs and turns around "nope" I grab his hand and we walk towards the stairs. We all gasp when an elderly man walks over to us "here for the haunted house?" I nod "yeah, everyone says it's the scariest place to go on Halloween so we're here to see if they're right"

He nods "well, I hope you all have fun and are wearing diapers, you will have an amazing time, here all have a lollipop" he hands us each an lollipop and Yoongi shrugs and opens it and puts it in his mouth.

Hoseok gasps "that could've been poisoned" yoongi shrugs "its not"
The man chuckles "well then, have fun" he gestures to the house and we gasp when the door opens on its own.

He then starts to walk away but stops and smirks "oh, one more thing, bun is always watching~"

I turn around to look at the man "who-..oh he's gone.." I gulp a little and we start to walk up the steps.

Hobi and Jin hold on to one another as we slowly walk into the house.
Taehyung grips the back of my jeans and gulps "fuck this is scary" I stay silent and look around

Who the fuck is bun...