What the Fuck?

Slight time jump

Let the drama begin it's gonna be a long ride 😈

Senpai4448 thanks in advance for this idea

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️ : Rape & Drug Use
______________

A few months later

The past couple months have been the least problematic for me. Really surprising if you ask me. It's like everyday something went down but then it all came to a stop.

Within the past few months stuff has happened just not problem worthy. Like we all graduated high school. Atlantic has me working on an album. Cassie and I still hangout without Maddy knowing. I've gotten closer to Leilani. Alexa still has no clue who Leilani really is.

I chuckle every time I hear her call that woman mom. I haven't said anything to her about it because that's not my place to tell her. If I hadn't came across that photo album I probably still wouldn't know my damn self.

Career wise I guess I'm somewhat famous now. I've had to turn off notifications on my social media accounts, people recognize me when I'm in public and shit. I'm not used to this shit but I'm getting the hang of it.

Personal life wise, I have a daughter that's about to be born any day now. This pregnancy has really flown by. My birthday is in like two weeks. There's just so much about to happen.

"Is the hospital bag packed?" Maddy asked.

"Yes baby." I answer.

"My vagina is literally about to get ripped open in the next few days. Thanks a lot for the upcoming pain." She says.

I look at her weirdly. "Why you gotta say it like that? Like you ain't ask me to nut in you? Besides epidural is a thing, you'll be okay."

"I know. I just want Riley to come out already." Maddy said.

Riley was the name we came up with. When discussing baby names we oddly said that one at the same time. Her name is Riley Olivia Ashley Bennett.

Ashley being a tribute to my mother. Apparently Maddy's grandmothers name was Olivia. She said she passed away a couple years ago. In the words of Maddy "Grandma Liv was that bitch" and that's where she got her attitude from.

"I give it three days til we're stuck with a screaming brat for the rest of our lives." I reply.

"Don't do her. If anything you're gonna be the reason why she's a brat. What baby needs designer clothes?" She asks.

"Mine." I answer.

She just shakes her head at me. "I'm getting ready to hangout with Kat and Lexi. I'll be home by nine."

"Okay. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Maddy gives me a kiss before leaving. Coincidentally, I got a text from Cassie and a call from Leilani as soon as she left. I answered the call deciding to text the other girl back later.

"Yes Lani." I say putting the phone to my ear.

"Why you sound like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like you don't want to talk to me." She answers.

"Girl be for real. When have I ever not wanted to talk to you?" I question.

"I don't know." Lani replied.

"Exactly now what's up?" I say.

"You coming over tomorrow?" She asked.