Fun and Games

They both snored, not enough to have you worried about your eardrums. But little snuffles and hums and they were both so innocent in sleep. Cute little boys, who had wicked dirty thoughts they whispered about doing to you but not acting on.

You wondered how much of that naughty whispered, oh lord so dirty as their breath had been hot against your ear before tongue kissing it and making you forget for a while. So since you were feeling calm now you texted them both.

You have both said some things to make me wonder which turns you on more. You said you don't have plans today. I think I know what you will choose.

If you guys want to spend time with me today, go pee together. If not then just pee once at a time.

If I'm right we do the one I want. It's one of yours naughty thoughts in my ear. What if he says yes too, if I'm wrong I'll come out dressed in one of yours. And if we decide to play this more often then we will try again.

Getting up you go to the bathroom and pulling the tightest leggings you had on you knew in case they tried to attack you not wanting to wait to play. And you really felt like playing.

The sweatshirt going down your thighs you brush your hair out and leave it down. You listen to the news person and think if it's Jimin then something in the sunshine would be a perfect outing for bad little boys and their Noonas scolding them.

Hearing them talking you smile. Hearing something about no you get up first. Why are you being a pussy? Your tongue was all in her pussy last night. Jungkook retorts.

Read

Read

You see it appear on both their phone contacts.

Arguing as they were also reading your text, you hear them both stop talking. And then as one almost they both come out in their boxers and pants on, bowing at you respectively as they go into the bathroom. Making you smile at their properness. When they came back out after washing their hands you had told them to please put the towels like you had asked and not throw them on the floor.

Going into your bathroom you see Jungkook's black towel folded nicely and Jimin's white towel crumpled. You go into the bedroom pointing. "Jimin I said to fold the towel over the bar to dry. Go now."

"Yes Noona."

When Jimin leaves Jungkook says "Jimin hurry up and meet me outside. We are going to go home, Noona. Thank you for letting us fall asleep here."

When they came back later that afternoon you had managed to find one of your sexier business style skirts and a sweater that your mother believed was what you wore but you were grateful to her now. Your hair up in a bun and the contacts you usually wore replaced with the glasses you wore at night sometimes going over law cases.

 Your hair up in a bun and the contacts you usually wore replaced with the glasses you wore at night sometimes going over law cases