Chapter 90 ( A secret Alliance)

Who would believe that even though I am ready to meet her. My body won't listen to me. It keeps trembling, afraid of something. No---------Afraid of her.

" I heard so much about you." She displayed such a sweet smile but I know what really that smile stands for.

But I am not the same old Catalina that she can manipulate as she wishes. I am no longer the stupid Catalina that bowed her loyalty to her. I am no longer the Catalina whom she can use as she wishes.

Because this time. Hurting Gavin will never be my option.

" What did you hear about me? Is it a good thing?" Nakita ko Ang panandaliang gulat na lumitaw sa mga mata nya. Maybe she doesn't expect how I look composed despite being Infront of her.

She smiled again. " Of Course it is. Gavin cared for you too much." She crossed her arms and look at me meaningfully. " It's make me curious." A familiar fear linger to my own body as the way she look at me.

The first time that I meet Sierra is in the Dremor Mansion having an important meeting with Gavin. I burge in without any word.

She got the recognition and respect of all Gavin's people. I thought that she was an angel that would save me but I didn't expect that she would be a devil worse than Gavin in my past life.

I tried my best to stand with elegance Infront of her. " I also heard so much about you." It's my turn to look at her meaningfully.

How dangerous is Sierra? I tell you.In the past. Just to get Gavin. She tried to Kill him by means of me. Just to get what she wanted. She can even risk the person she said she loves. How ironic. Isn't it?

" Ohh." A grin appeared on her lips. " So, What is it? I'm curious."

A playful smile appeared on my lips. " Sierra Veniece is the epitome of Elegance. Beauty, Brain, Wealth. You have everything. You are also the chosen Lady of the Dremor Clan. You have the respect from the whole Dremor Clan. You're the only person who deserve to be the Dremor Clan Lady." Lumawak Ang ngiti sa labi ni Sierra kahit na ayaw niyang ipakita. I know that she is happy with the words I just said. 

" But it's a pity that the Dremor Clan already had a lady." The smile on her lips disappear by the words I just spoke.

I reach my hand to her. As if shaking hands. " Which is me. Catalina." A sweet smile appeared on my lips. I'm not really sure if it's sweet since her face turned sour. " I'm sure Lady Sierra won't make it a big deal right?"

The tension from the both of us arises. No one wants to look away.

" Catalina. " The smile on my lips became wider as I saw Gavin just walking out from the Elevator. 

He saw the both of us but he called my name first. How sweet...

" Sierra." Pagtawag nito sa pangalan ni Sierra Ng makadating sa pwesto Namin. Napasimangot Naman ako dahil sa sinambit nya. How could my so angelic hubby said a curse name?

Sierra smiled and bowed to Gavin. " I am back, Master." Malumanay na sambit nya. I rolled my eyes. She's absolutely acting demure even though she's not.

I look at Gavin angrily when he smiled to Sierra. Sakin lang dapat Ang ngiti nya eh.

" Rise." Utos ni Gavin. Sierra once again stand up. " Thank you Master. It's my first day but I make you smile." Malanding sambit nito. Syempre Hindi na Naman napansin ni Gavin. May pagka manhid talaga ito.