19. chicago

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

After 5 hours of Hayley driving because she and Stefan kept insulting Melody's drive style, they finally arrived in Chicago.

They park the car and everyone gets out, looking around the busy looking city. People walking by and chatting with each other, being completely unaware that the most dangerous supernatural creatures are standing among them.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan. Have you two ever been here?" Klaus asks, directing his question towards the twins.

"No we haven't" the twins reply in unison, looking around.

"Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

Hearing that, Melody smacks Klaus' arm.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details were all a blur but now that I have my memories back I remember more" Stefan responds, a little bit uncomfortable talking about his ripper days.

"Chicago was definitely magical"

"So we're are we going now?" Hayley asks, being genuinely curious and she looks at Klaus.

Klaus smirks and he says, "We are going to go to my favorite bar, where I met Stefan"

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Gloria's Bar

The group of supernaturals step into the bar. No one is around and it's dim, quiet, and empty. The twins scrunched their noses.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?"

"I can't believe this place is still here" Stefan says astounished.

"You got to be kidding me" a woman says walking towards the group.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender -"

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny" the woman snaps.

"I like you" Hayley says and looks at her, loving the way she is insulting Klaus.

"And who are these two lovely woman?", she asks just as her eyes landed on Melody.

"You?! It is an honor to meet you" she says and bows her head. Everyone is confused at her reaction. She turns to Stefan.

"I remember you"

"Yeah, you're Gloria. Shouldn't you be -"

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch" Klaus adds.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells but don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day" Gloria replies.