8 |You've Inspired Me|

Above is Yosef :)

I updated yayyy ^^

I hope you like this! Thanks for sticking with me till now :)

This chapter is dedicated to the one who constantly pesters me about who Chloe is going to end up with xD LOVE YOU <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

'You're kidding right?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hugo stared at me, and I vaguely saw his mouth twitch in shock at my reaction.

I felt slightly sorry for having to make this hard for him, but I really couldn't think at all. All that went through my mind was a jumble of incoherent words.

He opened his mouth but didn't speak. His shock made me tense up. Damn, he's making me lose CC.

I blinked at him and put my hand slowly back down to my side.

Yup I've lost it. Now I have to confirm if this is a date

'So we're going with...' I prompted him.

He was quiet for a moment before taking my bait, and added 'with my family of course'

Phew, that was so close. I wasn't ready for my first date so soon.

I gave him a small smile before shaking my head. 'My parents are strict remember? They'll expect me at home'

'Are you sure they won't let you?' He frowned at me. I looked at him and marveled at how his brown messy head of hair captured the light of the setting sun in the most beautiful way possible, but no. I couldn't.

What I did next felt agonizingly painful. I felt as if one of my gut pieces were trying to wrench out of my body but I pushed it down anyway. So this is what it felt like to actually listen to your parents.

'Yeah... That's not happening' I smiled apologetically, while pushing him on the back, to get us both walking along the dusty pavement again.

'Yeah, another time then!' He smiled but it seemed forced.

'Yeah, besides The Amazing Spiderman 2 isn't out yet!' I bumped him on the shoulder.

I was trying to act playful, but now that I had said no, all I could think about was what would have happened if I had said yes.

I stared at the tiny dot of a bus stop in the distance and was so lost in thought that I didn't realise that Hugo had left my side, and Young had instead taken his place.

'Chlo' he prompted. I barely heard him so didn't respond. I had wanted so much to say yes to Hugo and it had been so heart throbbing to say no.

I felt sweat trickle down my neck just as a piercing pain exploded in my abdomen. I screamed and jumped into the air, whipping around to face Young.

'Stop it!' I clenched my stomach in pain, looking up as I heard him laugh.

How dare he poke me!

I was met with his grinning face but before I could do anything back, he poked me again, and again, and again, and again.

It really hurt but it tickled too, and before I knew it, we were tackling each other, and I was a laughing mess.

'Dude don't mess with her...' Adrian groaned from behind us. He had been trudging all the way from the food centre. Young turned around. 'Trust me. I would know not to push her too far' he replied playfully.