🐢149🐢

No one's POV

Heechul wakes up and blinks a few times. Damn it, he fell asleep?! Heechul remembers they wanted to have sex and Yesung was to sleep and ... Heechul really fell asleep while waiting for Yesung to fall asleep. Damn it!

Heechul is feeling uptight and the only thing that can help him is shopping. They head to a mall short after breakfast. They part their way, Heechul goes to spend money in luxurious shops and Siwon with Yesung head in a stationery shop. Siwon is looking for a few things for his office. Yesung is also looking around until his eyes landed on a cute keychain with little panda.

"Daddy ..."

Yesung tugs on Siwon's shirt and points at the keychain, but Siwon shakes his head no. He won't buy another trinket which will only pile in their house. Siwon turns away from the little one and Yesung gets an idea. He quickly grabs the keychain and puts it in the pocket of his shorts. No one notices him and shortly after the small theft, they leave the shop. Yesung holds the keychain in his pocket and follows his caregivers around the mall until they are all tired and head back home.

Only a few hours later Siwon finds the keychain in his baby's shorts and gasps in shock. He immediately shows it to Heechul who is a bit lost, he has no idea how to deal with this. Siwon also doesn't know what to do, for now he sits Yesung in the crib and they argue in the living room.

"Guess what, Siwon! We can't simply go back to that fucking store and let Yesung to give that keychain back. They wouldn't understand why is an adult acting like a little kid, they would call cops!"

Siwon shrugs and throws the dumb keychain on the couch. He had no idea Yesung could do something like this. Shoplifting?

Heechul decides to ask Chungha for an advice. She is thinking for a while before getting an idea.

"You know what? I have a friend who is a police detective. He could come and explain it to him, make sure Yesung won't do it again."

.

.

.

In the evening Chungha's friend comes. It is Jung Yunho, a police detective who knows everything about Yesung. Chungha explained Yesung's situation so Yunho is ready. He sits down in the living room and Siwon goes to get Yesung. The little one is shy, he keeps pushing himself behind his daddy to hide from the stranger.

"Hello, Yesung. I am detective Jung Yunho."

Heechul gently pushes Yesung to sit down on the couch and Yunho turns to him.

"I am here because one keychain. Do you know what keychain I am speaking about?"

Yesung slowly nods and avoids looking at the man. Yunho places one hand on Yesung's thin shoulder and sighs.

"Did you pay for it?"

Yesung glances at Yunho and shakes his head no.

"Imagine if someone comes here and takes your pretty stuffed bunny."

Yesung hugs his beloved friend closer to his chest and bursts into tears. He regrets taking the keychain! He just wanted it really bad!

"Don't cry. I will take the keychain back and the shop owner will accept your apology for sure. Just don't do it again! You could get arrested."

Yesung firmly nods and quickly hands the keychain to the detective. Yunho smiles at him and pats the top of his head.

"Good boy."

Yunho puts the keychain in his pocket and gets up.

"Be a good boy and listen to your mommy and daddy, okay? I would hate to scare you again."

Yesung rubs his eyes and mommy hugs him. Siwon thanks Yunho for his help and the man smiles.

"I quite like the keychain, it is cute."

Siwon leads him out of their house and goes back in the living room. Heechul is working on calming down his crying baby and Siwon kisses Yesung's cheeks. It is clear Yesung won't shoplift ever again, he looks sad and scared while Heechul consoles him. Yesung calms down after a while, now he is only sobbing and hiccuping.

Mommy and daddy hug him between their soft bodies and Yesung fully calms down. He slips one thumb between his lips and starts to suck. The talk with the detective was scary, he hated that keychain because it caused so many problems and he was a bad boy because of it. Now, when his mommy and daddy shower him with kisses and hugs, he is sure he is still their baby boy.