Prince and his bad behaviour

(Vivek and Prince both are sitting in garden at evening and having some conversation )

Vivek : Prince maybe tomorrow mom will come... She said that on phone.mom is going to uncle's (His mom's brother) daughter marriage.

Prince : Wow really bhai? (Prince jumped because of happiness )and also I've holiday bhai these I've so many plans too..I will be able to spend some time with her.

Vivek : I hope in your plan list study is also included..!

(Prince Stopped the smile )

Prince : Humm.. Yes bhai.

Vivek : Prince One day I'll do surprise meeting with your teachers... Whenever I'll get the free time cause these days i can't focus on your study.

Prince : Bhai don't worry, I'll not let you down I'm doing well..

(Next day their mother came, Prince run to her and gave her a tight hug)

Mom : hey my son how are you? Where is your brother?

Vivek : I'm here mom how are you? how was your journey?

Mom : All good son (she gave him hug too)

Vivek : Mom take some rest in your room. You must be tired

(Here prince is on call.. He is talking to his friend )

Prince : (he whispering on Mobile ) no... I'll ask for permission to him when he is in good mood tonight...

(After had lunch they all now sat on and suddenly his mom spoke)

Mom : I've something to say guys.. You both know that I'm going to attend marriage, yesterday your uncle called me and said "I have to take either of you with me,They are missing their nephews"

(As soon as they heard that both looked at eachother and said "no please " together )

Mom : Oh God i knew that... But why? Try to Understand their emotions sons they loves you both please..

Vivek : Don't say please mom.. But try to understand i just joined my work i can't take leave like this.

But prince can come with you..

(Prince suddenly got up from sofa)

Prince : Me? Why? Please bhai No i can't.

Vivek : Ok give me the reason you said you are free for two days. So it's easy for you bro..

Prince : But bhai, i mean i have to study too..

Vivek : oh c'mon prince it's about two days only you're not going to live for two weeks there.

Prince : But bhai..

Vivek : no but prince you have to go..

Prince : This is not fair bhai, you doing unfair with me..

Vivek : I'm not doing anything wrong,someone should Go with mom and i can't go so you have to... There is no space for arguments... You'll go with mom and this is my order prince.

Prince : Ahhh.. Bhai... 😔mom when shall we go?

(He said in sad tone)

Mom: wow thank  you prince.. We will go tomorrow morning.

Vivek : You'll enjoy prince I'm sure.

Prince : I'm angry with you bhai (he ran towards his room)

Mom : Is he ok?

Vivek : don't worry mom he's just a angry.. He will be happy but after reaching there.

Mom : I hope so.. 🤞

(Next day morning His mom and prince are ready to leave )

Vivek : ok bye mom bye prince, have a great time... Enjoy...

Prince : Enjoy? Hunn🙄

Vivek : Hey bro bye..

Prince : (he ignores his brother ) let's go mom.. Bye uncle.

Vivek's POV
God this kid.... When will he grow up?

(They left... And vivek also went to his office )

(After Two days Now prince and his mom came back both are not even looking at eachother Prince entered in home and straight went to his room without say hello to uncle and his mom also looking so angry )

Uncle : ma'am what happen..?

(Uncle asked with worried expression )

Vivek : (came down stairs )Hey mom how was the function.. Did you enjoy... Are they all fine?

Mom : Enjoy? Because of your brother This function will be  memorable for me
(She yelld on vivek)

Vivek : Oh God mom please calm down sit and drink water.

(They both sat on sofa )

Mom : Vivek really this boy is so brat.. And such a shameless and mannerless child.. (She said in angry tone)

Vivek : why you saying like that where is he?Uncle where is he?

Uncle : he directly went to his room.

Vivek's POV
oh God what happened between them... I'm so worried today prince will be dead if he did something wrong for sure mom is so angry. What should i do.

( he and uncle both are looking at eachother they both have no idea what's going on)

Vivek : Mom please at least say what happened.. So i can understand what he did.

Mom : (took deep breath) You forced him to come with me, because of that he Was not talking with me during journey.. And showing me some tantrum.. I was like it's ok he will be fine when we will reach at your uncle's home when he'll see his cousins..

I ignored his all behavior, when we reached at there he start to show some attitude to your uncle aunty, even he was not talking with good manners with your Granny..

All time he was just sitting alone in one corner if someone say something he was giving answer with rude behaviour.. Your uncle said he is not a good kid.. I raised him in wrong way because of him your uncle and Granny scolded me vivek... I'm done with this kid. Why he did that your uncle was so angry with me..(she start to cry ) because of him everyone was looking sad.. They thinks like I'm bad mother..

Vivek : (he Gave hug to his mother ) mom please don't cry i can't see you like this.you're the best mother mom, I'm sorry i think I should had come with you but i had no time.. I'm sorry please please mom i love you don't cry.

Mom : I can't say to you how rude was he to them... I wish...I wish I hadn't taken him there.
They all were looking so disappointed with us.

(Vivek Now boiling in anger he can't see tears in his mom's eyes )

Vivek : Today he will regret for his deed mom and you both will not come between me and prince. I'll not listen you both today.

(Vivek Got up from sofa and start to run to his brother's room)

Without any Knock vivek entered in prince's room...........