What Did I Do?

don't hate me for the last chapter or for this one

_______________

"What the fuck?" Maddy yelled.

She didn't really know how to feel or what to say. Even while being big belly pregnant she wanted to beat the shit out of both Cassie and Y/N.

She couldn't believe that the person she loves so damn much would cheat on her. The person that she imagined her entire future with would be fucking her former best friend.

This was feeling like a repeat of the Nate situation yet slightly different. Maddy is madly in love with Y/N and Y/N always returned that feeling. But now she wasn't so sure.

Is everything Y/N told her a lie? Did Y/N play her? Maddy wanted to believe that's not something that she would do but now she wasn't sure.

The sight in front of her would be hard to explain. What excuse could you have for this?

"Cassie get the fuck out."  Maddy says clenching her jaw.

As much as she wanted to fight the blonde girl, she couldn't. Not while being this damn pregnant. She also believed that this was a matter that she needed to discuss with Y/N first. She'd talk to Cassie another time.

Cassie quickly got dressed before rushing out of the house. Slowly, because of the drugs, Y/N put her clothes back on. She still had no clue what was going on.

"Are you fucking serious?" Maddy asked.

A lump formed in Maddy's throat like she was about to cry. She couldn't even face the older girl. "I leave for a few hours and you go and fuck Cassie? You are so fucked up Y/N. I don't even know what to fucking say to you right now."

"What?" Y/N said still unaware of everything.

Maddy couldn't tell that Y/N was high on something other than weed. Her mind and body was just really chill. To her it just looked like that Y/N didn't give a fuck.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." Maddy said her voice cracking as the first tear fell down her face.

Maddy went upstairs locking herself in the room. She cried that entire night wondering what she did wrong. She thought that maybe she wasn't good enough for Y/N like she thought she was.

But that was so far from the truth.

__________

Next Morning

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up on the couch with a massive headache. I don't even remember going to sleep set night. Last thing I remember is watching some damn movie with Cassie.

I got up and made my way to my room to start on my usual morning routine. When I opened the door I seen Maddy packing up her stuff. What is going on?

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

She ignored me and continued doing what she was doing. I walked up to her even more confused than before. "Maddy what the hell are you doing?"

"Packing my shit obviously." She answered with an attitude.

"For what? Did I do something?" I ask.

She looked at me like that was the dumbest question ever. "Did you do something? Why don't you go ask Cassie what you did? Better yet you can go be with her. She is who you originally wanted."