40. AND There's A Stampede?

a/n Look at that little guy. That's what I strive to be, except make it lavender and then it IS me. Some may argue though that I am a little guy already, but who knows?

<3

Your POV -.-

Phil had decided to take you to the petting zoo, despite everything.

Despite you all being chaotic shits and could (or most likely would) cause chaos literally anywhere.

So now, all of you were stuck in the car with the twins in the back, talking about pigs, Tommy, yourself, and Ranboo in the middle, and Tubbo in the front.

Tubbo was speaking about the best way to weaponize a chicken, and Ranboo was doing one of those ping pong paddles and was surprisingly great at it.

The day was "normal".

That was until you heard the police sirens behind you, and Phil, driving constantly on instincts, kicked the gas.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" You screamed as you were all pushed back against the seats, Phil now realizing his mistake.

"They weren't even on me were they-?" The oldest man in the car sighed, looking at the ongoing traffic in front of him and mapping how to get through it at this speed.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK, NOW THEY ARE THOUGH." Your voice was heard throughout the entire car, and you knew already that the twins had turned around and looked out the back window.

"Y/N's right, they're trailing us now." Wilbur's voice rang out, his head now turning back to the front.

Techno's, however, was still turned around.

"And, they weren't even payin' attention to us till you decided it'd be a great day for a car chase, Phil." The man with the slightly pink hair (the roots had grown out by now), sighed.

"I think it's actually pretty funny that you managed to put us in a police chase without even doing anything." Ranboo continued to play with the ping pong paddles, still doing well despite the increasing speed of the car.

"Okay, well-" Phil's voice was strained, likely because he was paying a shit ton of attention to not dying. "Shut."

Techno and Ranboo shared a look of knowing and agreeing stares.

Then, the car swerved to the left, and then to the right, and then accidentally flew off the road and into the woods,

"So," Tubbo's voice was steady, calm, very used to the swerving and thrashing of the car as it went over rocks, hills, and most certainly barely nicked trees. "Are we still gonna see those chickens or...?"

The sirens' sounds slowly faded away as Phil drove more and more into the trees, the police probably knowing at this point it was them, the family that had single handedly ruined and made half of the police force quit because of a mattress store.

If anyone asked, 'What happened at the mattress store?'

The retired police would say, 'We don't talk about that.'

"Tubbo, I don't think Phil's in the mood for questions, are you Father Phil?" Tommy's voice teased, leaning forwards between the two chairs to look at Phil.

His teeth were gritted, and his grip on the steering wheel made his knuckles whiter than ever before.

"Wilbur, would you do me a favor and shut your brother up?" Wilbur nodded, a smile on his face.

"Happily, Dadza."

And so, Tommy got a ball of yarn in the mouth to shut him up.

You turned around, ignoring the muffled screams of the blue eyed gremlin, eyes catching Techno's, and asked a question nonverbally.