GLM 45

Moo stepped out the recording booth and took a seat next to Allure, she'd been with him all day while he was at the studio. The man from the front desk came and dropped off a brown paper bag before leaving out.

"I door dashed us some insomnia." Allure excitedly announced, she opened the bag and began to pull the contents out. "I got you plain chocolate chip cause I know you like it." She added, passing Moo his share.

"Thank you Tink." Moo lightly chuckled, he dipped the cookie into milk before taking a bite. It was automatic for him to nod his head as he took in the delicious flavor.

"That shit good." Moo announced, he loved a basic chocolate chip cookie—fresh baked, if it was hard he couldn't fuck with it.

"Try one of mine." Allure suggested, Moo shook his head no. "That's too much going on, you know I like my shit regular." He replied, Allure chuckled as she cracked open her water bottle and took a swig.

"You good though?" Moo asked, he figured Allure was tired of being there all day. She didn't say it, but Moo knew his girlfriend.

"I'm good." Allure nodded her head, "I just restarted a different world, so I got nothing but time." She added, causing Moo to laugh.

"Thank you Tink." Moo said before kissing Allure's forehead, he took a swig of water before stepping back into the booth. The label was pressing Moo for a tape, they wanted him to have something under the label. The pressure was on, but Moo didn't mind. When he prayed for this he prayed to be able to handle it.

Allure adjusted her claw clip before collapsing on the couch, the girls now owned an actual mini warehouse instead of Moo's living room

Allure adjusted her claw clip before collapsing on the couch, the girls now owned an actual mini warehouse instead of Moo's living room. It felt like perfect timing too since one of Maiya's instagram reels went viral and got them a plethora of exposure, which meant tons of orders.

"Allure." Maiya called out, causing Allure to look up. She continued to prep the shipping boxes since it muscle memory at this point. "Yeah?" Allure replied.

"Can you run to the store with me?" Maiya asked, it was about 2am so Allure was confused on what store they could be going to and for what.

"Yeah." Allure agreed, she grabbed her snapshot bag and slid it over her body. She traded her house shoes for a pair of crocs and was ready to go. Maiya grabbed her keys and they headed out.

There wasn't much conversation between the two which was weird, Allure just figured Maiya was tired since they'd been working since 9pm.

"I just need to go to this Walgreens right here." Maiya announced, Allure nodded her head as they made their way across the street and into the store. For a 2am it was pretty busy with a long line but Allure figured that was because of the area they were in.

Since fall was approaching again, it fell cool at night. The constant gust of wind hit Allure's body making her wish she put on a jacket before she left the warehouse.