1.

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖

"If my ass don't hustle, my kid won't eat" I said out of nowhere

"If my kid don't eat then mama won't sleep" Jaliyah chimed in twerking.

"Girl how you twerking to a song about a struggling mama?" I asked laughing.

"Baby I can make this ass clap to anything" She said turning on a song.

A church song came on and she bent over twerking in the mirror, my mouth fell open watching her trip over her feet.

"God don't like ugly" I said turning the song off and laying back on her bed.

"My nigga like em ugly— he make me sick more and more everyday" She gagged.

"What's the moves?" I asked scrolling on instagram seeing a nigga beating some girl up.

"Girl who is this?" I asked showing her the video of the dude punching the girl like she was a nigga.

"Oh that's Osama" She said taking her scarf off her hair.

"Why he beating her ass like this?" I asked watching the next video, I scrolled through the comments seeing them saying she was fucking somebody in his house.

"If that's the lightskin pretty girl, she probably fucked off again" Jaliyah shrugged.

"The comments did say that" I mumbled exiting off the video.

I clicked his @ and followed him instantly, he was fine I don't give ah fuck how bad he beat that girl ass.

𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧_ 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 2 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝗼

"Girl why would you follow him?" Jaliyah asked laughing

"Because shid why the fuck not?" I said shrugging seeing he followed me back.

He look like he fuck people lives up, I wanted that.

Real bad.

"Come on" Jaliyah said putting her phone in her bra, I looked at her.