tongue ring (requested)

A blissful sigh fell from your lips as Jihyo kissed you passionately and brushed her fingertips up and down your body.

Your heart was pounding against your chest and a rush of desire was uncontrollably flooding over the both of you, making you needily crave each other's touches and kisses.

With a night off and the weather changing now that another season had come and gone, you both agreed that you wanted to stay inside tonight and keep warm.

And she's been keeping you very warm so far tonight.

Slowly, she pulled away from your lips.

You thought it was so that you could both catch your breath but your girl had other things on her mind.

"Open your mouth." She whispered in your ear. "Let me play with your tongue ring, baby girl."

Your breath hitched as hers fanned against your ear, causing a shiver to run down your spine.

You couldn't help but smirk a little.

Ever since you got that tongue ring a few weeks ago, she's been obsessed.

Playing with it is her favorite thing to do so it didn't surprise you.

It did, however, make you feel excited.

"Now." She said as she brushed her thumb across your lower lip.

"Yes, mommy," You said as you parted your lips.

She bit her lip hard, unable to hold back the eagerness she felt about having the opportunity to, yet again, play with your tongue ring.

She didn't waste another second as she leaned in and started to play with your piercing, a blissful sound escaping her lips as her tongue met yours.

"You have no idea how sexy you are and how obsessed I am with your tongue ring, darling."

You felt her tongue move the ring around and the feeling was so good and so intense that your toes curled.

Her name left your lips as you got lost in the rush and she hummed in response, loving the effect that she was having on you by simply playing with your tongue ring.

"You love it as much as I do, don't you, sweet girl? Is that one of the reasons why you got this? So we could have fun with it?"

"Yes," You sighed and closed your eyes while tangling your fingers in her short dark hair.

The tip of her tongue met yours, just to bring you more bliss.

"It's hot." She said as she kissed you steamily a few times before you opened your mouth again, allowong for her to play with your tongue ring once more. "So damn hot."

You love how much she loves your tongue ring.

It drives her crazy. She's always thinking about it, even when she's at her busiest.

Just the thought of being able to play with it each night is enough to help her get through the longest days, because she knows she's got something to look forward to, something exciting.

"You know, as much as I love my tongue ring, I don't think I love it nearly as much as you do."

"You're exactly right." She spoke. "How can I not love it? You're so sexy but this tongue ring, baby," She paused, moaning quietly as she twirled her tongue around the ring once more. "You don't even know. I just love it."

After pulling away to kiss you once more, you felt her hand slip beneath your shirt as she bit your lip.

"Now, there's plenty of time left in the night but you better not have anything else planned because mommy only plans on playing with your tongue ring for a long while."

You just smirked against her lips.

"Open your mouth again, sexy. Let mommy play." She whispered against your lips, making you feel euphoric.

Your eyes rolled back and you opened your mouth once more, looking forward to spending the rest of the night just like this.