Arc 11, Chapter 1: Impending Invasion

2 week timeskip, Eren POV:

Eren: "Nightmare...Grimm? I remember Yin said that fighting Mother. What about it?"

Light floats across the Throne World plains, slashing the air in front of him and creating a yellow portal.

Light: "An extinct type of Grimm that should NOT exist anywhere. Yet this world has somehow had it slip by. This world you're going to is the same as the original timeline besides this one change. This change will impact the future of this timeline for better or for worse, and since the original is gone, something will take its place."

He won't even give me a history lesson? Sure. Whatever you say.

Eren: "Is this Nightmare Grimm ordeal going to be a threat?"

Light pauses for a moment before laughing to himself.

Light: "Who knows, Eren. Now go."

Eren: "Yang isn't joining?"

Light floats by me with his arms behind his back.

Light: "You wouldn't want to push your older sister during her recovery, correct?"

Tch. I guess so. I step forward and jump through the portal leading to whatever nightmare I'm going to step into.
.
.
.
.
.
I land out front of Beacon and look around the area. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Nice sunny day, not many clouds...it seems normal.

I turn and walk inside the building. Where would I go from here? I wasn't exactly given any hints. As I walk through the halls I notice Mr Port walking by and he stops me with a confused look on his face.

Port: "Why are you not an initiation? You need to go now! I will give Ozpin an excuse so he doesn't get too annoyed."

He instructs me to follow him and I do so. I guess this is pretty early, huh? Initiation? We're still first years? Sure I guess.
.
.
.
Ozpin: "Step on the platform Thorn."

If he thought I was giving my real name he's a psycho. Wait. He is. Doesn't matter. I step on the platform and get launched into the air.

Heh...back then this was crazy. But I've flown at ridiculous speeds, fought monstrous Gods...

Eren: "Flying is nothing anymore!"

I grow my wings and shoot my aura out, flying straight down at the ground like a flaming Phoenix.
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

Yang: "Woah! What was that?"

Blake: "It was on fire...do we check?"

Yang shrugs and grins, running in the direction of the flaming ball that slammed into the ground. Blake sighs but eventually laughs as she joins Yang.

As Yang gets closer, she notices some red eyes out in the darker parts of the forest looking at the flaming ball. She squints her eyes and sees a silhouette of a person in there. The flames die out and kneeling on the ground is...

Yang: "What the? Dude! Is that your semblance?! That was sick!"

Eren looks up at his sister and "girlfriend" and doesn't really react to Yangs comment. He turns his attention to a weird thorny creature flying at him.

Eren: "Must be one."

Eren points his hand at it and fires a red blast that destroys the flying thing with ease.

Eren: "Hm. Couldn't be that simple and easy."

Eren stands up and dusts his jacket off before looking back at his sister.