118

I have started a new story "Mera dushman mera ishq" 🥀 hopefully you will like that one too! 💙

HAPPY READING 😊

Sidharth was sleeping in their bed while wrapping sana's dupatta to feel her presence and warmth.

Suddenly his sleep broke as there was a sound of dhol.

Being confused he went in the living room and saw the other housemates who were equally confused like him.

The whole living room was decorated with flowers. It  was looking like a typical "shaadi ka ghar"!!

Bigg boss congratulated all of them for becoming the finalists of the show! But bigg boss didn't say anything about why the house was decorated ...

Everyone got ready and some people came inside the house with dhol . They were dancing! The housemates were also dancing. Sidharth was trying to smile but his heart was missing his shehnaaz!

She really loves dancing....

Sid: aaj agar tu yaha hoti toh pakka gidda karti. Sab se pyaari tareeke se dance karti. Tere face pe ek pyaara sa smile hota aur mai tujhe dekhta rehta.

His thoughts broke as a woman came and made him wear a garland! He slowly clapped his hands, trying to involve him in the task or showing that he is normal but the pain in his heart, the restlessness in his heart , the extreme need of seeing  her once was making him frustrated from inside.

This was not the end he wanted, this is not how he wanted her to go from this house! She had a dream to dance in a bollywood mashup in the finale and he was making plan to make her happy but her sudden eviction changed everything.

She never wanted to win , she was so selfless, she was so thankful to this show, she just wanted to stay here till the end, she deserved to stay here more than anyone else because she has contributed for this show!

Taking a deep breath, he sat in the small bed while the other members sat on small sofas .

The guests who were dancing till now, handled all of them a card .

Then the guests left and bigg boss told all of them to open the card!

Sidharth confusingly looked at the card . It was looking like a wedding card.

He opened the card and his eyes widen in shock!

At the bottom of the card, there was written " SHEHNAAZ WEDS ?"

His whole body shivered! He was unable to understand what was happening!!!!

He went in the bathroom area to wash his face. Because his mind was puzzled.

Rashmi and asim were teasing arti who was inside the washroom.

Rashmi: arti tu ro rahi hai? Maat ro yaar!

Asim: arti tu ro kyun rahi hai! Accha aab samjha! Tujhe ye daar hai na ki jaha pe ? Mark diya hua hai usko scretch karegi toh kahi Shukla na likha ho?

Sidharth also smiled with the thought.

Shehnaaz Weds Sidharth....sounds beautiful.