Chapter 14

Old Friends, New Lovers:

Farah/Reader:

Reader POV:

Farah and I had just finished our tea and were sitting comfortably in each other's arms, on the sofa in the main hall waiting for the van to arrive.

"Tomorrow is our last day together alone in the school, before the teachers are due to arrive the day after," Farah informs me before kissing me on the forehead, I smile up at her, "Since tomorrow, is going to be our last day together, I would like to show you something, can we make a day of it?" Farah asks me a little nervous, god she is so cute when she is nervous, I lean upwards a little so that I can give her a light kiss on the lips.

"I would like that very much, those I do have one request if you don't mind?" it was my turn to ask her as I also begun to feel a little nervous myself, I rested my head back on her shoulder, as I pull my legs up underneath myself, Farah has her arm around my shoulders, gentling moving her hand up and down my arm.

"What request is that my love?" Farah asked kissing the top of my head again, I take a hold of her other hand intwining our fingers together as I start to lightly make circles at the back of her hand with my thumb.

"I would love to see our apple tree again, maybe we could even sit underneath our tree like we use to do as children, read or play a game, or do something we've never done before underneath our tree," I tell Farah as I lean up again to kiss her, letting her know what I had in mind, while at the same time I start to feel emotional thinking about our apple tree and all those wonderful memories and moments Farah and I shared, as I think back on those days, my eyes began to fill up with tears.

"that's an wonderful idea, my love, there is something I need to show you in the morning, so how about we take a picnic with us and have lunch under our tree?  with some blankets and pillows, How does that sound?" Farah asks me, before I have a chance to answer her, a horrible honking sound comes from outside, "great timing," Farah says in frustration.

"That must be the van with my things," I tell Farah feeling a little guilty that I  ruined this moment, though I know I have nothing to feel guilty about,  "I guess that means we got to get up, though I don't want to move a muscle as I'm way to comfortable, just being here in your arms," I tell Farah holding onto her just a little tighter for a moment before finally getting up out of her arms, helping her up as well, "and to answer your question, it sounds like a wonderful idea," I tell her giving her a kiss on the lips, before we walk outside hand in hand, as we walk outside, we see two men by a white van taking out boxes.

"Where would you ladies want us to put the boxes?" one of the men said with a very deep manly voice.

"If you could put them just inside the main hall, that would be much appreciated, thank you," Farah tells them with a smile on her face, "how much stuff did you bring?" Farah asked seeing all the boxes.

"I did get rid of a lot before coming here, though I didn't have the heart to throw out my books," I tell Farah giving her my best big sorry eyes, only to have Farah roll her eyes at me, shaking her head a little.

"I was only teasing, you could of brought a whole house with you and I wouldn't care," Farah tells me with a smile, I kiss her on her lips before running down the steps to the van, pulling Farah along with me since we were still holding hands, "what's the rush?" Farah asked me as I let go of her hand, picking up a box and handing it to her.

"The rush is, the sooner we finish the sooner we can get back to relaxing, because I don't know about you, however the idea of lying on the sofa all day in your arms doing nothing, is very appealing to me," I tell her, referring to our time, only moments ago sitting comfortably in each other's arms, I watch as Farah's cheek begin to turn red even so slightly, "so these two boxes are for my office, an office I have not even seen yet!" I said trying to sound annoyed, but failed miserably.

"What can I say? I'll been a little distracted," Farah tells me as she walks to stand beside me, since we are both holding boxes, Farah leaned forward so she could give me a light kiss on my cheek, "am I forgiven?" Farah asks me giving me big sad eyes, god this woman has me completely under her spell.

"Your forgiven, my love," I tell her as it is now my turn to kiss her on the cheek.

"Then follow me," Farah tells me with the bigger smile, before walking away from the van and back towards the school, I follow closely behind her as I'm still having a hard time getting my head around the fact that Farah is my girlfriend now!

I follow Farah down a hallway, we pass a row of classes and what looks like a teacher's lounge, at the end of the hall, Farah stops in-front of a door before putting the box down so that she could unlock the door and opening it, Farah picks the box back up before stepping inside the door and turning on the lights.

"Sorry it's not much, it was the only office I had that wasn't being used, however it has a window just like you requested," Farah tells me as she placed the box she was holding on the floor next to a bookcase before taking the box I was holding, out of my hands and placing it on top of the box she had just put down, I look around my new office, Farah's right it isn't much, there's an oak desk with a chair that looks very uncomfortable, there was also a small sofa with a chair next to it, I am happy to have a window, as I look around I can see there is potential.

"I can make this work, beside I was very surprised you agreed to let me have an office," you tell Farah as you know very well teachers don't normally get offices.

"I would of agreed to give you anything, if it meant getting you back here," Farah tells you as she walks over to you, wrapping her arms around your neck, moving her lips closer to yours as she whispered, "this there anything else you want from me?" You can feel Farah's hot breath on you as she whispers against your lips, god this woman is driving you crazy and she knows it, however two can play this game.

Taking a gentle hold of Farah's hips, you turn her around as you lean her up against your new desk, pushing your body against hers, making Farah gasp as you move your lips to her ear, "the only thing i want right now is you," you tell her before taking her ear into your mouth giving it a little nibble.

To Be Continue: