24

"Are you sure you are ready for this?"

Kat glared at Hobi, her arms crossed over her chest, "you've been preparing me ever since I asked. I've taken both your cocks, both your cocks and one knot, now it's time for both cocks and knots. Now give me what I want and that's knots and pups."

Kook laughed a bit, "don't fret Baby, we'll give it to you. You know that Hobi is a worrier, I on the other hand know you can take it like the good girl you are."

She grinned as she crawled towards Kook, pushing him down slightly as she crawled over him to straddle his lap. "Looks like someone won being my favorite wolf today," she purred as she slid down his cock.

Hobi scoffed behind them, "if you didn't tell me I was your favorite this morning, I might be offended."

That made her giggle as she turned her head back to look at her other mate, "want to get back up to #1, then get in here and give me your fucking knot."

He rolled his eyes as he pushed her down onto Jk's chest and slid into her right next to Kook's cock. All three of them groaning loudly at how amazing it felt, to be connected like that. They moved, keeping Kat trapped between them as they worked her through several orgasms. They both wanted her begging for their cum, their knots, their pups.

They loved how she got when she was desperate, how needy she'd become. "Please," she begged, "I need it."

"What do you need?" Jk grunted between thrusts, "what do you want from your mates?"

She moaned as she threw her head back, turning her head so she could lick at Hobi's mating mark that Jk left on him. "If you don't tell us Baby, we can't give it to you."

Kat pulled back, "pup me, pup me so much that I have a litter."

They both paused, eyes going wide before they growled a bit and started moving fast, determined to do exactly what their mate wanted. Hobi knotted her first and Kook followed immediately after. They rolled over onto their sides, breaths gasping as their hearts raced. "Do you think you'll be able to do it more?" She giggled.

Kook snorted, "Baby we'll knot you as many times as you want today. You know this."

And she did, they never turned her away. They might tease her about it first, insisting that she only mated the both of them so she could curve her insatiable appetite, but they knew deep down just how much she loved them. Yes it was fast, but it usually was with wolves. When you know, you know, and she knew. She wanted forever with them, pups, more pups than she could count, a big house and cuddle piles. She wanted to grow old and watch their kids grow and have pups of their own. She was never happy in her old pack, her father ensured that.

He was such a terrible example of what a father is supposed to be. When their mom passed away Kris was only 3 and Kat was 6, leaving her as the woman of the house. She was responsible for taking care of her little sister. Making sure she ate, got cleaned, learned how to be a wolf. It wasn't easy. Kat barely knew how to do any of that himself.

But they managed, Kat taught herself how to make easy things for them to eat. She tried hunting but she was never really successful. They had group dining, but she only went there to get food if they were desperate. They didn't want anyone to know how terrible their father was. Kat was always scared that they'd be separated and she'd do anything to prevent that.

She wasn't worried about having pups with her mates, she knew that they'd be amazing fathers. Loving, caring and utterly devoted to her and their pups. She couldn't wait to see them holding a little tiny pup wrapped up in a blanket they made for them.

"Why are you so happy?" Hobi whispered.

"Thinking about you two holding tiny little pups in your arms."

Hobi smiled even though she couldn't see it with her back to him and her eyes closed. "I can't wait for that either."

Kook leaned forward kissing Kat on the lips before he leaned over her and kissed Hobi softly as well. "Me three. Yoongi has been setting aside wood for me so I can make all the stuff for the baby."

"What are you going to make?"

"A cradle first and a rattle." He leaned back a bit, getting lost in his head. "I want to make a crib, high chair, toys, a little rocking horse. I want to make so much for our pups it's not even funny."

She opened her eyes and smiled, "I can't wait to see all of the things you make them. I know they are going to be so loved with the best two Dad's around."

"I'm not doing it Tae," Kris stomped her food and glared at her mate, "it's disgusting."

Tae sighed as he dropped the rabbit back into the basket, "look, I know you don't like this. But you need to learn. What if something happens to me? I want you to be able to take care of yourself."

"Hey," she yelled all indignant, "I can make traps and I'm actually really good at it."

He raised his eyebrow, "oh really?"

"Yes really, there's no need to look so shocked."

"I'm not," he grimaced at how unconvincing he sounded, "okay, I am. But come on Kris where did you learn how to do that?"

"Mandy showed me how to make a snare. It escalated from there, I picked it up naturally, I can make traps to catch fish and any small game." She bounced forward a bit, "are you impressed? You are aren't you?"

He chuckled, "I am, you'll have to make some. We haven't had fish in forever because Jin is the only one that likes to fish, but he can only get a few at a time."