38

Zayn's Pov:

The boys are laughing their arse off at Louis' playfully furious expression.

"I never said that, Harold! I deny everything!" hmm, he's totally rig- shit at lying. But I love the free smiles that are displayed on both of their faces. Harry's dimples are popped out and around Louis' eyes crinkles are visible. They just make each other happy. And I love that. What more can I wish for?

"Harry!" Oh, I know something. I'd like this bitch gone. Thank you.

The smile is wiped from both of their faces and the air gets colder. I know that sounds dramatic but that's what it feels like. Harry starts playing with the hem of his shirt and avoids looking into her eyes. And Lou is staring at her with anger in his. I guess Harry told him something on their little trip.

She is already hugging Harry and also snogging his face off but he only responds halfheartedly. Louis doesn't look that delighted either.

"Well, hello to you too." Louis says sweetly. "We spent a nice, relaxed day without your company and we very much enjoyed it." The sass masta from doncasta is back at it again and I love it. Aaaand I'm very close to bursting out into laughter.

I slowly lower my head to hide my grin but make the mistake to glance discreetly at Niall and Liam. And then I lose it. We all are staring at the ground with an uptight look on our face that should hide our smirk. When they hear me giggle, they start too and soon we are just laughing like hyenas. And that's the freest I felt in the last few months.

But I do feel sorry for Harry because we are not helping his situation but I'm unable to stop until Harry hisses "stop".

I hear how serious he is and hold my laughter back immediately. Apparently she stopped eating his face off and he's free to talk again. Olivia still has her arms wrapped around a clearly uncomfortable Harry and Louis is observing the whole Holivia situation with an annoyed expression. I wonder how long it will take him to say something. One, tw- Damn it!

"You know that Harry doesn't need help with standing? He already is a big boy."

Niall just barely stopped laughing and is now again giggling hysterically. Liam is trying to shush him but is also wearing a shit-eating grin on his face. I am trying to stay calm for Harry's sake but it's really hard. And Louis is just standing there, like the bad-ass he is, with one hand on his hip and a smug smirk. And Harry looks like he would prefer to be anywhere else than here. Poor boy.

When she and Louis start bickering, well more arguing, Harry escapes her tight grip and quickly walks away, probably to his room. I send Ni and Li a look and then follow his quick steps.

As I walk out of the room, I hear a faint: "You shut the fock up, nobody cares anyways." You go, Louis. I can't help but grin proudly because he's defending Harry. Maybe not with the best method but with his kind of way.

I quickly find Harry's room and go in without knocking. Which is kind of mean but I wanted to get in before he locks the door. And when I do I'm met with a sight that I don't like.

He's sprawled out onto his bed and his chest is rising in irregular and hectic motions. His eyes are teary and he looks like he's struggling to breath. Short: Like he is just before a panic attack.

When I try to come closer to him, he just swats my hands away while he's gasping for air. Just then Olivia comes in with a furious Louis trailing behind her. His expression softens immediately and he rushes next to Harry. But Oliva is faster than him and tries to hug her boyfriend.

"L-Lou- ", he tries to get out and Louis gets the sign and shoves Olive Oil out of the way and helps Harry to sit up.

"Zayn, get me a cold rag. You stay away from him; he doesn't need more stress." I hurry to the bathroom to get the rag and when I hurry back out, I'm met with the sight of Louis stroking Harry's cheeks and telling him softly to breath in and out. Olive Oil is luckily nowhere to be seen. He accepts the cold cloth with a thankful smile and presses it immediately to Harry's forehead. I decide to stay in the room for emergencies but I get away from them so they are undisturbed.

I try not to observe the two but it's really hard to look away from such cuteness. Louis is still talking softly to Harry, the cold rag pressed to his neck. Harry's eyes are red and the tears are spilling out of them like crazy. I feel incredibly sorry for the lad but I'm happy that he has someone like Louis to help him get through it.

After a while I see Louis hugging Harry tightly and he responds with the same intensity. They are just sitting there, embraced in each other's arms. It looks... peaceful.

I hear Louis whisper something but I didn't hear what he said. I only see that Harry lays down and Louis gets behind him to, once again, hug him. Spooning, they are laying there. I take that as my cue to leave. So, I exit the room and leave the cuddling "best friends" to themselves.

With a sigh I enter Niall's room again. Only to find that they are trying to calm down an upset Olivia. Wow. Is she actually concerned about Harry's wellbeing? Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought. Still a bitch but maybe she has a bit of sympathy left.

"Why the fuck would he want Lewis to hug him? I'm his girlfriend! And he's just some friend!"

Ok, well, you can always hope. Niall only sighs. It seems like this is what they have been doing the whole time I was up there: Trying to defend their best friend and to calm a bitch down.

"First of all: Shut the fuck up. Second: Louis just calmed down Harry in a short amount of time. And for god's sake: It's Louis not Lewis!" She turns around and I am fighting the urge to hit her. Why does she look at me like I'm an alien.

"Yes, hello, I'm still alive. You know, I was able to survive being in the same room as Louis."

When she tries to get out of the room, probably to go argue with Harry or Louis, I stop her and say sternly:

"Harry is sleeping and he's in good hands. There's no space for a hysteric girlfriend."

3rd person's Pov:

Zayn doesn't even know how right he is. They are both huddled up under the blanket, legs intertwined and laying chest to chest, both sound asleep. A peaceful slumber after a nice day with a hectic ending.

---------

OMFG 1K READS? 

(without the "you don't have to tell 'em"  😉)

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!!!!
I hope you like it :)

Have a nice day, luv <3

~N
24.09.22