Spiritual 39

ARSHI ROOM:

Khushi is sitting in her room and continuously calling Arnav's number but his mobile is switched off. She's still trying when Aarav entered inside the room. 

Khushi: where were you?? I am calling you since evening.

Aarav turned towards her and smiled “come on Khushi, you're missing me so much that you're calling me from evening, why? You want to say something”.

Khushi: why you talking strangely today?

Aarav: [in mind] oh god I don't know how this Arnav talk with Fairy Princess when they're alone.

Khushi: Arnav, I am asking you something.

Aarav: come on Khushi, I have many tension going on in my mind, please you don't start again your craziness.

Khushi: what?? Crazy?? How dare you to call me as crazy?? 

Aarav ignored her like Arnav do when Khushi Start to argue with him. Aarav started to remove his shirt and changing his clothes. Khushi was shocked seeing him changing clothes, so she angrily said “Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, how dare you to change your clothes in front of me?? I think you forgot that we're husband and wife in front of family members not in this room”.

Aarav was shocked and confused hearing this. He turned towards Khushi who's glaring him angrily.

Khushi: I think you're forgetting that we're acting as a husband and wife in front of family, don't take advantage of the situation.

Aarav is thinking in his mind “that means these two acting as husband and wife? But that day both are kissing each other?”.

Khushi: that day you kissed me only because your brother Aarav is seeing us from pool side. Kissing only once don't think I will submit to you easily.

Khushi is tensed seeing him because she know he's not her Arnav, he's Aarav.

Khushi: now don't tell me that you will sleep on bed, daily you slept on pool side then go and sleep there.

Aarav was stunned hearing this, he saw Khushi confusingly and without saying much he took duvet and pillow and went out towards pool side.

Khushi took deep breath. Aarav sitting on pool side and thinking “these two looks like cute couple and very much in love, but here reality is something else. If this is the scenario then I am not ready to act as Arnav, first I have to find where this Arnav is”.

Khushi still not believing that Aarav is here, she saw he's tensed about something when she said “you took your mobile?? Call to my number”.

Aarav: what??

Khushi: yes, otherwise you will come inside at midnight saying you came here to take your mobile.

Aarav: for your kind information you calling me from evening then you very well know that my mobile is switched off.

Khushi nodded and sitting on bed and thinking about Arnav, Aarav is totally confused seeing Khushi, one thing he get to know that his Fairy Princess is very clever. Aarav getting negative telepathy, he stood up hurriedly and started to go out of arshi room.

Khushi: where are you going??

Aarav already in tension about Arnav, in tension he said “ To Search Arnav”. Khushi was shocked hearing this, his guess is right he's not Arnav. Aarav closed his eyes after coming out from RM and searching Arnav. 

DARK FOREST:

Original Vampire: I tried to kill you many time, but I failed. The vampire which I made he's not at all helping me to destroy your family.